The End?

Guys it's 4 in the morning and god knows when I'll be done wit this because I told myself I would finish in about a day so if it sucks well that's too bad.

"So you're back and you brought vermin with you." Other mother says as she looks at the cat. I hold him protectively. "No. I... I brought a friend." "You know I love you." "You have a very funny way of showing it." Coraline says.
"So where are they? The ghost eyes?" Coraline and I held them out and pulled our hands back as she tried to grab them. "Hold on, we aren't finished yet, are we?" "No, I suppose not. After all, you still have to find your old parents, don't you? Too bad you don't have this!" The Beldam holds up the green triangle. One of the ghost eyes glows and Coraline turns her body and says "Be clever miss. Even if you win, she'll never let you go!" Coraline and I turn around and I knew Coraline was trying to buy time so I said. "I already know where you've hidden them." "Well, produce them." "They're behind that door." I point towards the small door. "Oh they are, are they?"

She walks towards the little door as Coraline grabs a snow globe which I can only assume has our parents in it. "Go on, open it, they'll be there all right." Coraline pushes. "You're wrong Caroline. They aren't there." She opens the door. "Now you are going to stay here forever." No. Were. not! Coraline grabs the cat and throws it at the Beldam. The cat starts scratching at her eyes and eventually claws them out. "No! You horrible cheating girl!" Beldam stomps on the floor and it turns into a web. We fall down and the Beldam jumps at us. Because she can't see she tries to hear us. We both crawled up in different directions hopefully confusing her. "No! Where are you!" She yells.

Coraline gets her bag caught on he web and when she pulls it off it creates a vibration. Coraline crawls up faster and I pull her into the door. We to shut the door but the Beldam keeps pulling it open. Hands came out it of the ghost eyes and they finished closing the door. The door closed on her hand and it popped off. "Ew" I say. We hear Beldam banging on the door so we run. We here her screaming and begging for us not to leave. "Don't leave me! Don't leave me! I'll die without you!"

We made it to the living room. We looked in the bag and saw everything but the snow globe. We look around for it and Coraline puts her hand in some glitter water. We look up and see a snow globe destroyed.

Coraline, M/n! we're home. We turn and see our real parents. "Mom! Dad! I missed you so much!" Coraline says as I just squeeze a little tighter. "Missed us?" Dad questions. "Oh no! You broke my favourite snow globe." "I didn't break it. It must have broken when you escaped." "And cut your knee. And M/n you hurt your fists." "Guys, I asked you to count all the windows, not put your knee through them."
"But..." "Well, get yourself cleaned up. We're going out tonight. Moms says as she slightly punches dads shoulder. "We got a lot to celebrate." "You're talking about your garden catalogue?" I ask. "Ofcourse. What else?" "But look at the snow on your..." "What's gotten into you Children?"

Timeskip.

"So are you going to order the tulips?" Coraline asks as we play around with dad before I go to my room. "What's that?" "For the garden party?" "I have no idea what you're talking about." "Daddd" I say jokingly. "So, Ma, did you get the invitations? Don't forget the invitations." Coraline says happily. "Even Bobinsky?" Mom asks. "Mr. B's not drunk, mom. He's just eccentric."

Mom hands us both a box and walks out with dad. We open them to see the gloves and flower crown from the store. As we were looking at them the cat came in. "Hello again. You still mad? I'm really sorry I threw you at her the other mother. It was all I could think of doing." Coraline admits sadly. I pet the cat before deciding to go to bed. "Night Coraline" "Night M/n."

As I slept I had a dream with the ghost children. They were now golden and had angel wings. "I'm glad this is finally over" I head someone say. I look over and see Coraline. "Well it is over and done with.. for us." "What do you mean?" I ask. "Your in terrible danger!" "How we locked the door." "The key Miss. there's only one. And the Beldam will find it." "It's not all bad." the boy ghost said. "You set us free thank you." Then I woke up. I silently went to Coralines room and saw she was awake as well I nod at her and enter. "We gotta Hide the key. We both looked at each other. "The well." I go grab my coat and we go. Coraline starts humming a tune and once we got to the well I popped it open. As Coraline was taking out the key she was attacked by the hand?! It starts pulling her but doesn't make it far when Wybie shows up.

He lets out a battle cry and gets the hand off of Coraline. I help her up and hear Wybie scream when it attacks him. He falls off his bike and as I was trying to stop him mid fall he rammed into me and I fell into the well.

Luckily I had a small grip, unluckily the hand was on my leg crawling its way up. It started stabbing my fingers and as I was on my last one Coraline jumped on it and wrapped it up int her blanket. While Wybie helped me out. The hand got out of the blanket for only a second before it was crushed by a rock that was dropped on it by Wybie.

"I'm really sorry I didn't believe you." Wybie says. "Huh?" I ask. "About all this evil stuff, Coraline" "Why did you change your mind?" "Well grandma showed me this picture after called you crazy." He showed us a picture of the little ghost girl. "It's her and her sister, before she disappeared." "The sweet ghost girl." "Oh man. What am I going to tell her?" "Just bring her by the house tomorrow. We can all tell her together." I suggest. "We can?" "You know I'm glad you decided to stalk me." Coraline says playfully. "It wasn't my idea." Wybie replies. Looking at the cat.

Time skip.

Coraline and I were serving drinks at the garden party. "Thanks for helping, Miss. Spink , Miss. Forcible." "Oh look Miriam, Pink Ladies" "Actually it's just lemonade." I speak up. We walk to mom and dad "Excusez-moi, cold drinks?" "Oh yeah great."
"You were right Coraline. I really hate dirt! But the tulips look nice." "Thanks mom." We go up to Mr. B "How are the mooshkas, Mr. B?" "They tell me that you are saviours and as soon as they are ready, they wish to give special thanks performance."

We hear the gate open. "Wyborne I know where I'm going, I grew up here." "Welcome Miss Lovat!" "Oh hello." "I'm Coraline Jones. And this is M/n, we've got so much to tell you."

End.

It's now 5 when I finished this. Yaaay. I can't wait to sleep for a few hours. Sorry for changing your personality idk I felt that it changed throughout and it didn't have a uke thing I wanted but that's ok.