Bullied part 2 (Max and Billy)

Billy does not understand Max's behaviour and must find out what is bothering her. She doesn't want to talk to him and tell her what it is. She also does not want him to pick her up after school as he usually does. the strange thing is that she usually asks him to drive her home, she says she gets hurt in the feet from walking and it is dangerous to skate on a busy road. And now all of a sudden she doesn't want to ride home. Maybe she should meet that Sinclair behind his back. She knows he doesn't like that boy and assures Billy that they are just friends. But if the truth comes out, only Billy wants to protect her from how boys are. So that's why Billy drives to Hawkins Middle School. He should not sneak up on her, he should just watch out for her. Like a good brother would do. He saw student after student walk out of the building. He saw Sinclair and his friends go out and away from school. He did not see what he wanted to see. He didn't see Max. Where could she be? Is she in trouble and sitting with the teacher? Will the teacher call Nail or her mom? If that happens, she'll get bad and he doesn't know if he'll be able to protect her from Nail then. 

***

 "What's wrong with her hair, guys?" Sindy asks a cute blonde with freckles over her nose to her friends. Lana took a grip on her red curls and studied it with disgust."I don't know it looks like an alien's hair," Lana said, laughing meanly.
"Can't just leave me alone" Max asks, but the girls just laugh.
"What's that Man Max? Don't you like us?" Katlyn asks with her bright voice as she made deep as a man's voice.
"Just leave me alone!" she screams before she runs out of the building and out into the school yard. She just wants to escape from them but she can hear the girls chattering behind her.
"Don't be mad Man Max," Sindy said, pulling her hair so that she had to look at her and her horrible friends. 

"Yeah, what's your problem? But I guess red hair is known for having temper," Katlyn said, pushing Max down on the ground. 

But what they don't know is that Billy sees everything through the car's windows and feels the anger flow in his veins. He runs out of the car and up to his little sister, who is lying on the ground and the nasty girls he would like to bury in their backyard. 

"KEEP AWAY FROM MY SISTERS!" he screamed in their face and pulled Max up off the ground, making sure she was unharmed. "WHY DO YOU STILL STAND HERE? RUN!" He screamed and he could swear he saw tears in the eyes of the freckled girl's eyes. And he enjoyed watching them run away in fear.