Dating (Billy)

To date Billy Hargrove (from Stranger things) would include: 

* Hard words when he's angry and he doesn't even have to be angry at you for him to throw hard words at you. But he always apologizes Hard words when he's angry and he doesn't even have to be angry at you for him to throw hard words at you. But he always apologizes.

* When Billy and his dad get into trouble, he goes home to you. You have to smuggle him into the house without your parents noticing him.

* He is protective of you and can end up in fights just because some guy is looking at you. He loves to hear how you just want him and no other guy. 

* You sit in his car the few times he persuades you to skip class. You listen to different bands you like while holding hands.

* He'll take you to parties to show off. "You have to give them mortals a show," he usually says. You don't like going to them the parties because they are always the same with bad music and alcohol but you go with him anyway to make sure no girl thinks she can have what's yours. 

* And when no one is looking, he gives you little kisses over your face which makes you giggle. 

* He may seem tough but really he is gentle and loving. And that's why you love him.