two | bad boy

IT'S THE 5th day of 2019, and yet, i still didn't confirm his friend request and i also didn't reply

IT'S THE 5th day of 2019, and yet, i still didn't confirm his friend request and i also didn't reply. i just don't want this.

i mean c'mon it's been years already, why does he still remember me? i blocked him and i just unblocked him last year.

"you're staring at your phone again instead of having fun. nadine will probably get mad if you're not enjoying her birthday party." ashlee said and look on my phone but before she can look, i quickly put my phone on my shoulder bag.

"my mom just texted, she said she'll pick me up later." i lied, but gosh i'm not really good at lying.

"you're lying." she said and my other stem friends are staring at me, waiting for my confession.

"well, someone send me a friend request." i said the truth to them, and they are still waiting for me to tell them who and what.

"it's someone i knew back then." i said and they are disappointed with my answer, i know they want the name.

"oh c'mon tell us who!" ashlee said and my stem friends agree.

i quickly tell the answer they want, since they are so noisy and the other people on their tables are staring at us like we are so dead later.

"it's jacob." i shortly said to them and my friend eulane, a friend i also knew since 7th grade said "omg! i shipped you too so hard back then! finally you too are back again."

oh i forgot, eulane and jacob know each other.

when i was on 7th grade, someone added me, and it was jacob. we both don't still see each other but we're already comfortable since we have many in common. i tell stories about him with eulane.

and then eulane also added him and they've probably talk while i blocked him. oh well, it's none of my business. i just smiled to eulane. i don't know but i have a bad feeling on this. on accepting his friend request.

"go confirm his request eve!" ashlee said and then, my other friends agreed in unison. i then, followed them and accept his request.

after accepting, he quickly message me "hi!", i replied back.

as the party ends and as my mom picked me up, the conversation of us didn't end. we've talked on so many things, and i have learned many things on you, jacob.

you suddenly stop studying, but you will soon enter college as freshmen again this coming august just like me. you have many bad habits just like me. we are both gamers, but you prefer computer games unlike me that likes console games.

but one really bad habit of yours is probably, you smoke. i hate people who smoke, since i know it's like a stress reliever to them but they don't know they are killing the people around them with second hand smoking. but oh well, you already stop smoking a month ago so i guess that's fine with me.

we both love to stay up all night, talking with deep stuff like how beautiful stars are and if aliens do exist or not. you also love to send pictures of your cat and selfies of you. but i didn't know, as months passed by, you become my home.

you are such a bad boy, jacob. i know i'm not the only one you're chatting with and i know you only see me as an option when no one's probably online.

i know i'm not the only one you're sending me pictures of you and your cats. you really are such a bad boy, jacob.

author's note: this story will probably really short for like about 4-7 chapters only.