four | goodbye jacob

IT'S THE 13th of JULY, birthday of eulane

IT'S THE 13th of JULY, birthday of eulane. and you chatted me that you want to see me and you want to come on eulane's birthday.

but i ask you not to go, because i really don't have plans on seeing you. i don't wanna see you. and travelling to here on your location would take for about 6 hours.

i don't want to waste your travel just to see me because as soon as you meet me you wish that you never did.

after the party, the days are still the same. chat then sleep. i'm getting used to it but no. i must not. because i believe that when you engage in a relationship, i must always remember the basic accounting principle; "never assume, unless it is stated."

once i get to college, i promise myself that i will never ever going to talk to you again. i promise but i will not block or ignore you.

i'm just going to let your messages of yours be on delievered on my inbox but i will never reply to those again.

because you are not my person, jacob.
you are not mine. you are not interested on those things and yet you said that you are finding one, a girlfriend.

how ironic.

well? are you blind? or you just don't really like me? that's why you said that in a polite way.

don't worry, jacob. i won't disturb you anymore once the school starts.

i cried again tonight while listening to my favourite playlist on my phone.

"i'm sorry." ashlee said to me and i looked at her with a question look on my face.

"i mean i shouldn't have said that you must confirm his friend request. and now look at you. you change. your face is now really thin, you're now underweight. your eyebags began to become darker." she explained with worryness on her face.

i smiled to her and said "i'm alright, you don't need to worry about me. let's just go continue our shopping."

me and ashlee is now at the mall shopping for some school stuff that is needed with college. like planners.

and then, i saw something. it was a cute jacket that will surely suit you. but no. this is wrong. i must accept the reality that you are not mine, not my person.

sadly, this doesn't mean i don't like you anymore, jacob. damn, if only you knew i cannot sleep without you chatting me on that day.

you are like my lullaby, i can only sleep if we first say good night's to each other. but now, i just need to accept that maybe we aren't really meant to be.