Scarlett & Negan.

"I love you, Negan. I always have, but I can't love you anymore. I don't like who you've become, and I don't like who I am when I'm with you." Scarlett whispered brokenly. "I hate myself, and I've come to hate you."

That was the last time she had spoken to the man she once cared for and loved. It was back when the apocalypse first started. Scarlett was noticing the little changes in the man, how he would act and talk. Pretending to be better than those around him, as if he was worth more. But honestly, we were all trying to do the same thing. Survive. It was bad enough that the dead were coming after us. Now the humans were changing and attacking each other instead of helping one another. It didn't help that the men he was with were practically kissing his ass.

But as time went on, as Scarlett suffered in trying to survive on her own. She had found herself pregnant by the man she had left. Negan. She soon came across a place called The Kingdom. A little community, one that welcomed her with open arms. Sure, they had a doctor, but with one more person with experience, it sure helped.

Scarlett found herself at home, like the people around her, except for her coworker who thought he was the shit. She saw right through him and knew exactly what was going on. Anyone could see, but no one bothered to step in. So Scarlett went to the man who called himself The King. Scarlett was one of the few that got away with calling him, Ezekiel.

Though one sunny, summer day, while she was helping plant some vegetables, there was a huge bang against the gates. She turned with wide eyes, hearing a voice she hadn't heard in what felt like a decade.

 She turned with wide eyes, hearing a voice she hadn't heard in what felt like a decade

"Little Pig Little Pig. let me in! Or I'll fucking blow these gates down!"

Standing up and using a rag that was already dirty, she wiped her hands and felt her hands shaking. Looking over as Ezekiel and a few of his men walked over. Assuring everyone to not panic. They opened the gates and in walked a man.

He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt with a jacket thrown over it, boots and he held a baseball bat that had barbwire wrapped around it. Black hair slicked back with a clean-shaven face. Dimples showing as he looked around. A deep chuckle was heard as he walked over to Ezekiel.

Scarlett frowned and her thoughts went to her daughter, Maggie, who was at the small daycare that was built there for the families

Scarlett frowned and her thoughts went to her daughter, Maggie, who was at the small daycare that was built there for the families. So the parents could work without having to worry. She was only six months old, and Scarlett was worried that Negan would recognize her. So she tried to hide behind some of the people around her.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

The first chapter is up! The first few chapters might be a little short. But I promise they'll start to get longer soon!

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝