Not Friends.

Scarlett pushed past Negan, not giving a damn that he was trying to make these people scared. Trying to put the fear of God into them, thinking that they belonged to Him. She wasn't going to fall for it. Not again. Scarlett had seen this act up close for months. It was the reason she left him.

So when a hand grabbed at her arm, stopping her from walking further away. She yanked her arm back and glared at Negan. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." She whispered, trying to keep her cool. "I LEFT you for a damn reason! I live here now and if I have to play by your stupid little rules. So fucking be it." Scarlett spat at him before she continued to walk away.

Simon walked up to the leader and clapped a hand onto Negans leather-covered shoulder. "She ain't the same as before, boss. Gotta let her go. Been over a year. Besides, you know damn well she won't be a part of your group of 5 wives.." Simon shook his head and sighed.

Simon had been with both Negan and Scarlett from almost the beginning. The couple had found the man trying to kill off about ten walkers on his own. After they helped Simon in the task. They all continued together. The group growing slowly, Negan taking the role as the leader. Only to have it go to his head after finding The Sanctuary. Taking things from other groups, insisting that it was for the best of their group. Scarlett could never see it that way. She refused to see how stealing and forcing a group to hand over their things was for the best?

Negan scoffed and was about to follow the blonde before he was stopped. "We agree to your terms.. but if you come and disrupt my kingdom and the peace we have here. It will not end pretty for your people." Ezekiel said to the ruthless leader who just chuckled deeply. Only to turn with a serious look on his face, his mood changing fairly quickly.

"Are you confused about who is in charge?" Negan asked, his hand moving fast to grab the gun he carried

"Are you confused about who is in charge?" Negan asked, his hand moving fast to grab the gun he carried. In a blink of an eye, he shot some man right in the middle of the forehead. The cries and whimpering continued.

Ezekiel standing there, mouth opened and speechless as to what just happened. So turning his head away, The King stayed quiet.

"Remember. I make the god damn rules now. I'M in fucking charge!" Negan barked into the other man's face. Ordering his men to load some shit up into the truck. Negan began to walk around the place and ignored most of the people.

He was on a mission to find his ex, get some real answers out of her. He would do whatever it took, even if he had to drag her ass back with him. But when he found her, Negan watched from afar. Seeing how her blonde hair looked lighter, her sun-kissed skin glowed as she stood there. Sure, her pretty blue eyes turned into a glare when she caught him staring. But that only made Negan grin even more.

 But that only made Negan grin even more

He would get her again. He was determined.

"Jesus.. don't you have some poor soul to ruin instead of stalking me?" She snapped, rolling her eyes and gathered her long hair up to tie into a ponytail.

"You know princess.. you better watch how you speak to me. Cause daddy didn't let that shit slide back then and he sure as Fuck won't let it slide now." Negan stated as he took a few strides forward. Stopping only when he was just a few feet away from the only girl that got away. "Gonna play nice now and maybe we can put the bullshit behind us and be friends."

Scarlett could only laugh at that statement, shaking her head, she tilted her head to the side

Scarlett could only laugh at that statement, shaking her head, she tilted her head to the side. "See, that's where you're wrong, daddy... We're not gonna be friends, Negan. It's just not gonna happen." Was all she said before walking away from him yet again. Leaving the feared leader of the Saviors standing there alone again for the second time that day.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Chapter four! What do you guys think? Scarlett doesn't wanna be with our favorite bully, not even friends. Damn.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝