Is that you?

Scarlett wanted nothing more than to turn around and run, take Maggie and get away. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was scared. She wasn't afraid of her own behalf. No, she knew Negan would never hurt her, even if the way she left him wasn't the way to go about it. But she had been so tired, tired of acting like everything was ok. She watched the man she loved for years. The man that had once broken her heart by lying to her behind her back. Only to get him back and see him become.. a monster. Using a damn baseball bat to beat peoples head in.

Sure, it was all about survival. But not the way he was going about it.

Scarlett was afraid for The Kingdom. What Negan would make them do.

 What Negan would make them do

"Well.. fuck me! A god-damn king! I didn't know I would be talking to royalty. Shit had I known, I would've put on a nicer fucking shirt!" His voice boomed, making Scarlett jump slightly from where she stood. Praying that he would make his speech and leave.

"Fruit and veggies? I'm in fucking heaven, Simon! Look at how GOOD these fuckers have it here... I think its only right that they share some of this shit." He smiled wickedly, head tilting to the side. The tip of the baseball bat softly nudging Ezekiel on the shoulder.

"And if we choose to decline? What we have here, we built with our own hands

"And if we choose to decline? What we have here, we built with our own hands. Our sweat and tears. Surely, you don't expect us to just give it away." The King spoke, voice confident, chest poofed out as he stared Negan down.

"See.. that ain't gonna cut it, nope. Every TWO WEEKS. My men and even I will come down here. You know, just to make sure everything is running smoothly.. we will come and You WILL have some of this mighty good shit to hand over to us." Negan said as he walked around. Searching for a victim. Someone to use to get his point across. "Cause... if NOT, well.. you'll lose a man. Maybe two." The tall man shrugged before swinging the bat out. It collided with one of Ezekiel's soldiers, right across the face. "See.. if you don't do as I fucking say. Next time, I'll turn his head and brain into ground beef!"

Some people gasped, others yelled and some even started to cry

Some people gasped, others yelled and some even started to cry. But none of that fazed Negan, not even the slightest bit. For he didn't care.

He was here to do a job. That was it.

"Scarlett! Come help him! Please." One of the women near the man called out. Making Negan and Simon freeze. Both men turned to see who it was the women was calling.

The blonde kept her head down as she rushed over, ignoring the stares from the two men. Who were gaping at her like fish outta water. Watching as she called out for help, ordering someone to take the bleeding man over to their small hospital. Or medical center really.

"Well.. if it isn't little miss. I'm too good to be with Negan..." Negan almost growled eyes narrowed. Having thought the blonde women had died when he couldn't find her anywhere.

Scarlett stood up and shook her head, "excuse me. I have someone's face to fix." Was all she said and started to walk away

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

chapter three anyone??  Man the things I have planned!! Woo, tell me what you think!

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝