[ Switch ]

[ Min_Areum-ah ]

"Kookie~"

You trailed kissed around his shoulder as he was too busy doing his homework. He was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed, wearing a sleeveless shirt. "Baby, bunny, please. I'm studying and it's important." Jungkook replied.

You pouted, moving up to his ear and kissing his earlobe, the spot you knew as his weakness. "You've been studying for the past 3 days and you have been so busy this month we've barely had time for ourselves." You whispered, nibbling his ear softly.

He sighed shakily, your eyes moving to see his eyes closed as you were nibbling on his ear still. His hands dropped his pen and he leaned back, signaling you he was giving in.

You quickly placed his papers carefully on the bed somewhere they wouldn't end up dirty or ripped. Once Jungkook's back was against the bed, you quickly got on his lap and attacked his neck, placing hickeys while traveling down to his collarbone.

"B-Bunny... F-Fuck..." He moaned shakily, his hands gripping your hips. You stopped, pinning his hands on the mattress. "Ah, ah. No touching until I say so." You smirked.

"We are very dominant tonight, huh?" He chuckled, hissing softly when your lips attached to his skin again. You simply hummed in response, teasingly making your clothed core press against his already hardening dick in his sweatpants.

You felt him jump and shiver under you, giving in completely as he whined. "Baby, don't tease me, please." He begged, groaning quietly when you rolled your hips.

"That's your punishment for not giving enough attention to your girlfriend when we share a dorm together." You whispered in his ear.

He sighed softly, his eyes closing as he let you do what you wanted, a soft smile growing on his lips. He missed your touch and dominance, he wasn't going to neglect the fact.

He didn't even mind you teasing him because he loved that side of yours and it made you very excited the fact he always gave in to your teasing and dominance.

You slowly took every piece of clothing hiding Jungkook's body from you, your eyes instantly falling to his small waist and abs. "Like what you see?" He decided to tease back.

"Yeah, definitely do." You replied, leaning closer to him, close enough to brush your lips against his and that your breath would caress his lips. "Because it's mine." You smirked.

Slowly, you lowered and traveled kisses around his chest, trailing your tongue along the lines marking his well-built abs and V line. His dick was already standing proudly against his abdomen, twitching in need of pleasure.

"Oh, Y/n~" He moaned. You gently took a hold of his shaft, making circular motions around his tip with a feather-like touch. His teeth bit his lips together, his hips shakily moving towards your hand as he needed more friction.

"You like it, Kookie? You like my hand caressing your throbbing dick?" You whispered, hearing him whine in response. Your hand slowly traveled down his shaft, making him hiss louder.

"Oh, yes. I love it. I love it so much." He quickly ranted, making your wish of him being vulnerable under you achieved. You moved your hand faster, at a normal pace.

He started whining, his head looking to the side as he gripped the sheets by his waist. You could see sweat starting to form all over his body, his hips thrusting upwards towards your hand.

"I'm close, baby. I'm so close!" He exclaimed in pleasure which caused your hand to stop at the bottom of his dick harshly. He gasped at the sudden, his eyes widening.

"N-No! I-I was close! P-Please!" He exclaimed, your hand quickly flying to cover his mouth so other students in the dorms beside yours would hear him.

"Sorry, Kookie. That is another punishment." You giggled. Your eyes widened when he suddenly switched your positions and he was on top.

You watched him quickly get rid of your clothes, breathing harshly, panting, as he bit his lower lip. "You know what? Fuck your punishments. I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk. I'm going to make you mine just like I always did." He said.

Once you were naked, he teased your hole with the tip of his dick before entering your tight folds. You moaned quietly along as he groaned, your hands going to his hair and back.

You gripped his hair as he started thrusting, his hips touching yours as he pushed his entire shaft deep into your hole, making you instantly feel his tip hit your sweet spot.

You both started whining, sharing breaths when his forehead pressed on yours. A knock came through the door but he didn't stop, instead, he went impossibly deeper and kissed you roughly.

You took that as a sign of staying silent, your legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him closer. "Jungkook? Dude? Are you in there?" A man's voice you recognized as a friend of Jungkook's, Taehyung's sounded through the door.

You felt your stomach start knotting up as his member twitched inside you. Footsteps echoed away from the door, Jungkook pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm close, baby. I'm so close." He whispered. You nodded your head in response to his words, trying to tell him you were too as you quickly arched your back and tightened more around him.

Your cum covered his dick entirely, some even spilling out as he quickly pulled out the moment he reached his high, his cum spilling on your stomach and thankfully not in your hole.

You both panted, Jungkook laying his body on top of yours with a happy sigh. You hugged him close as he did the same, hearing him chuckle. "What?" You asked in confusion.

"I just forgot how dominant and needy you can get when you are very horny."

♤♡◇♧

I hope that was good enough to what you asked lmao
I think it's close to what you wanted, so I hope you enjoyed it and liked it. 💙