[ Werewolf and Vampire Pt.3 ]

{ Rose_Morningstar_777 }

{}

His hands caressed her sides as he leaned down to kiss her again, leaving no space between their bodies

Rose moaned softly into his mouth when he pressed his hard member on her clothes core, being able to feel it through her pants.

Jungkook was starting to get impatient, so with one swift move, he discarded his pants and hers, messily pulling of his boxing as Rose kicked her panties off.

With a soft giggle, a moan escaped her loudly when Jungkook instantly entered her fully, feeling no pain but only pleasure. His hips rolled fast against hers but carefully, not wanting to hurt her.

Rose's back arched, her nails starting to scratch Jungkook's back, drawing out blood.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, making him go deeper and harder. Rose panted heavily, Jungkook pressing his forehead against hers.

"I'm growing closer. Shit." He groaned, gripping her hips tightly. His golden eyes connected with hers, finally seeing the red eyes she had.

Her fangs had come out, veins on her eye bags. He moved one hand to caress her cheek, staring at her eyes.

Rose switched their positions, sitting up with him before starting to bounce on him. "I'm growing closer too." She groaned.

She smirked before biting his shoulder, starting to suck his blood slowly. Jungkook hissed at the feeling of the fangs snapping through his skin.

It felt uncomfortable but he loved the feeling. He buried his face in her shoulder, hugging her waist tightly.

He slammed her down as he buckled his hips, causing both of their thighs to reach. Rose pulled away and threw her head back, blood trickling down her chin.

Jungkook gawked at the sight, watching in bliss as he slowly leaned up and kissed her chin, tasting his blood.

"That was not part of the dream but it completely made it better." He whispered.

||

"Why do your eyes turn that way?" Jungkook whispered. Rose was leaning with her back against his chest, Jungkook leaning on the armrest of the couch. A blanket was thrown on top of their naked bodies, the warmth and the light of the lit fire surrounding them.

Jungkook's arms were wrapped around hers, caressing her chest and neck sweetly. "Whenever I get a really strong emotion, I can't control it. I get these veins and red eyes when I eat and feel the blood go into me and down my throat. The warmth of it pleasures me." Rose replied.

"I guess so does your warmth." She grinned, smiling widely back at him. Jungkook chuckled softly, pecking her temple.

"Your warmth is also very comfortable. I never got golden eyes when having sex." He replied, looking down at her. He moved the blanket higher up to her chest, burying his face in her neck and placing small kisses on her skin with a smile.

"We should move soon. I'm sure hunters will find the hut soon." Jungkook said, sighing afterward while feeling Rose tense up. "What's wro-" He was cut off by her, shushing him.

"They're here." She whispered, her intense hearing able to hear through the doors. She could hear two people heading towards the shack. "We have about 15 minutes to pack our shit and run." She whisper-yelled.

Jungkook's eyes were wide, quickly not wasting time to help Rose up and throw their clothes on. "This is like running away from your boyfriend when he comes home." He chuckled quietly.

Rose hit his shoulder, staring at him before letting out a giggle. "Stop the jokes! It's not the right time!" She whispered. "And I'm not a cheater." She whispered after.

After about 5 minutes, Jungkook had locked the doors and packed everything they both had in a backpack. He took his stash of money that he had been collecting through the months with small jobs.

After locking the front door and taking the fire out, Rose and he left through the backdoor. Rose took his hand and ran quickly, and just in 1 second, they were already by the street.

"That's my car. Act natural." He said, intertwining their hands. "All I know is supernatural. And your shirt is the wrong way." Rose chuckled as the two walked to the car.

"Well, I will take it off soon for round two." He winked.

{}

Finally, I finished it lmao
There will not be more parts, this one is the ending one :3
I hope you all enjoyed it a lot 'cause I sure did writing it.

Bye~