[ Cuts ]

[ ImmaYandere ]

{}

Warning!
Mention of cutting, depression. Also,
there is a scene where she cuts.

You know that feeling where your world starts crumbling down, your heart starts aching and your head hurt all the time? Where you wished everything would stop, that people would love you for once and stop criticizing every single thing you did?

That is what Ayano was going through, Jungkook's current girlfriend. It was morning, resting in Jungkook's arms after the night of the concert where the two had gone out to have dinner and celebrate the last day of the tour. Jungkook sighed in his sleep, burying his face in Ayano's neck as she scrolled through twitter.

It had been a single day since Jungkook announced their relationship to ARMY's. People all over the world, including famous sites like MTV, BBMA's, etc, were talking about how cute the two were together, how they were made for each other.

How from the beginning they had a spark that was visible.

But some ARMY's, the typical haters that loved to ruin the mood, were attacking her. Attacking Jungkook too. They were saying how ugly she was, how fat she was despite having a beautiful healthy body with a few extra pounds that made her perfect.

They were telling him to leave her because she was ugly; because he could easily have someone like IU or Rose from Blackpink. But no, he stayed with her either way, because he loved her.

"Good morning..." A groggy voice said into her neck, making her quickly put the phone down and smile when a pair of thin lips touched the back of her neck, leaving a loving kiss only the two of them could feel and understand.

"Morning..." She replied quietly, turning to face him. He looked up at her, placing a loving kiss to her lips with a wide smile. "I can finally go back to waking up with you in my arms. Not worrying that I have to go practice all day and barely see you." He whispered, hugging her tightly for a few seconds before pulling away and sitting up with a stretch.

"Go and wash up, I'll order some breakfast." He said. Ayano smiled and nodded, heading to the bathroom in Jugkook's shirt that reached her mid-thighs. She closed the door and sighed, opened the drawer for a new toothbrush to find a pair of razors there.

She hesitated, staring at the razors. Questions ran through her head, Should she do it? Is it okay? Would Jungkook be mad? Wouldn't it hurt like before? She ignored the questions and went for it, taking the razor, placing it on the skin and slowly starting to drag it, managing to make a small cut until the door opened.

She quickly turned around, dropping the razor as Jungkook walked in. "I forgot to ask you wha-" He cut himself off, analyzing the scene in front of him. The blood starting to form on her wrist, the razor with 2 drops of blood on it laying on the floor by her feet.

"A-Ayano... Please tell me you were not... You cut?" He asked in shock, quickly making his way to her. She hid her wrists, crouching down to get the razor and placing it on the sink. "W-Wha-What are you t-talking about? I d-don't cut..." She stuttered, tears quickly blurring her vision.

Jungkook fought against her, finally succeeding in pulling her hands towards him and staring down at the bruised wrists. Cuts from long ago were visible, a few more recent that were still healing. He tightened his grip just a slight bit, not wanting to hurt her.

"Why? Why do you cut, Ayano?" He asked softly, staring at her with tears in his eyes, hurt to know his love was hurt. As she didn't answer, he couldn't help but sob, anger starting to grow in him. But not towards her, but towards the ones that did this to her.

"Why do you cut, Aya?!" He yelled, making her yelp, a sob escaping before another after another. "Because I hate myself; because people hate me because I'm ugly!" She yelled back, quickly hugging Jungkook close, in need of his warmth.

"Because everyone keeps telling me that I don't deserve you, that I make you look bad and that you could have someone way prettier and better than me." She sobbed heavily, making Jungkook sigh and hug her tightly.

His eyes closed, tears escaping them and rolling down his cheeks as she cried in his arms. "No matter what people say, Aya, I still love you. Nobody will change the fact that my heart belongs to you and that I want to have a family with you in the future." He whispered.

"No matter what, people will realize how important you are to me and that only death can do us apart. Which I wish will never happen because I want you to be mine forever, until I get tired, which will never happen."

{}

The second part for Werewolf and Vampire will be on Monday <333