[ Werewolf and Vampire Pt.1 ]

[ BunnyMochi_2000 ]

{}

Rose walked around the forest in search of her dinner. She had taught herself to feed on animals, giving them some of her blood so they could heal after she had fed on them.

As she walked, she heard a sound echo from behind her, quickly turning around as her eyes turned red, dark veins showing on her eye bags as she prepared in case she had to attack.

She let her guard down when it was a false alarm, turning around to face forward until she felt something heavy and harsh crash against her, collapsing on the ground.

Her wrists were pinned over her head on the ground, growling reaching her ears as her eyes were tightly closed. She slowly blinked her eyes open, trying to ignore the pain running through all her body from the strength she hit the ground.

She stared up at the man that had pinned her down, his hot breath hitting her face in the cold night, teeth shinning out with a growl. "Vampire..." The man muttered.

His red eyes stared into your own, the two of you staying there, not daring to move an inch in case he wanted to attack you or you wanted to attack him

"Why are you roaming around here?" He asked quietly, a low tone laced with his words. Rose gulped, staring up at his gorgeous face in the might, the sweat on his forehead sparkling thanks to the moon.

"I-I-" You were cut off by quick footsteps. "I heard commotion over here! Quick!" A man's voice echoed, a group of hurried steps and a gun loading slowly nearing the two of you.

"Shit." The man muttered, quickly getting up with you before running off, dragging you with him. His footsteps and yours were silent.

The way he was going, zigzagging between trees and bushes already made Rose feel lost and forget the way back. She could see the man already knew the forest like the palm of his hand.

Soon after a few minutes of running throughout the forest, a lake came in sight with a small cabin on one side, camouflaged by the trees and bushes around it.

He started walking, panting heavily along with her while making his way there. Rose felt like she could trust the werewolf, but, she still couldn't help the feeling of uneasiness.

Werewolves and vampires were enemies, they didn't like each other's presence. Or so her mother taught Rose. "You will have to stay here until morning. The hunters will find you if you are out now." The man said.

He opened the door and pulled her inside, closing the curtains, locking the door and turning to her before flipping the switch, lights coming on.

The cabin was in good state inside, even though it looked pretty abandoned on the outside. "You live here?" She asked cautiously.

"Yes, I do. I grew up in this forest." The man simply replied, heading to the open kitchen. He grabbed something from the fridge, pouring some jn a glass before heading to her.

The smell of blood reached Rose's nostrils faster than a racing car to reach the finish line. Her eyes turned read, starting to feel the hunger in her stomach crawling in her mind.

The man handed her the glass and smiled, "I'm sure you're hungry." He said. Rose didn't waste anytime in taking the glass and swallowing the whole thing at once.

She sighed in relief, feeling the hunger disappear and her eyes turn to normal. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. You?" Jungkook said, taking the glass from her.

"I'm Rose. Kang Rose." She replied, staring at him while licking the blood off her lips. "Why aren't you trying to kill me?" She asked, watching Jungkook put the glass in the sink.

He sighed, walking to the living room and saying down on the couch, eyes closed with a soft grin reating on his thin, slightly dry lips.

"Not every werewolf is trying to kill vampires." He replied quietly. "Then why did you knock me on the floor and pinned me down?" Rose asked curiously, sitting down on the couch beside the one Jungkook was laying on.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her, showing his bunny teeth. "Calm down, okay? I jumped on you because the hunters were about to flash their flashlight on you and nearly catch you." He replied.

"Take it as a way of saving your life." He winked, chuckling softly before closing his eyes again, facing the ceiling. Rose hummed, nodding her head.

"So... What am I supposed to do now? Sleep here?" Rose asked. Jungkook chuckled, sitting up and sighing. "There is a room upstairs. I don't mind you staying for a few days since the hunters wont leave anytime soon." He said.

"I could use company."