Guard!Teldryn x Short!Reader

I looked up at Teldryn, whom was snickering.

"What's so funny...y-y..you...u-uh... D-dunce!" Teldryn laughed loudly, ruffling my hair. He stood 2 feet taller than me. He crossed his arms over his chest armor, laughing more.

"You're so short!" I frowned and tried smacking him, but missed and fell on the hard floor.

"Mmmmgh..." I groaned in pain. Teldryn picked me up, which made me more upset.

"LET ME DOWN!" I yelled. Teldryn pulled me closer, making me calm down. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Where does it hurt, Y/n..." He whispered in the smoothest voice I've ever heard.

"NO WHERE YOU FREAK!"

"Your loss. Some hot guy tries helping you and you don't want any help. Too bad."

"Yeah. For you." He scoffed and held me closer. He sat down, me on his lap. He slowly laid down. His guard armor was hard and rather uncomfortable for me to lay on, so I backed away. He suddenly sat up and took off his armor, leaving him in a t-shirt and shorts. I got closer to him and nuzzled his neck, making him blush a tiny bit. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

~

I woke up and found that Teldryn was no where in sight. His armor was gone. He probably went ou- wait a second. Wasn't I in a cabin of sorts...? Wait...that was a dream, wasn't it...? I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I saw a certain black haired guard marching past my window. Teldryn...

~

An hour later, I heard a few knocks on my door and saw Teldryn.

"Oh, hey, Tel...what's up?" I asked. Teldryn frowned, his lip moving up in a scoff.

"You should know what is up, Y/n L/n. You're a wanted woman. Time to pay for your crimes." He shoved past me, nearly knocking me down. He slammed the door shut, locking it.

"T-Teldryn...? What do you mean I'm wanted? What did I do?" Teldryn shoved a piece of paper in my face. It was a picture of me.

'Y/n L/n

Species - Y/r

Sex - Female

Living - Raven Rock

Last seen in Raven Rock

Wanted for stealing 100 ash yams, 20 bottles of sujamma, and assaulting multiple Redoran guards.

If you see or know where Y/n L/n is, let the Redoran guard captain know.

You can find him patrolling the streets of Raven Rock.

If you find Y/n L/n, you will be rewarded 100 gold.'

My eyes widened at the bounty.

"What? I didn't do all of this! Teldryn, please, you have to understand." He scoffed again.

"Yeah, understand that you're a thief and assaulter. Come with me." He pulled me close, grabbing onto my wrists harshly and tying a rope around them. He cuffed me?! I felt tears well up in my e/c eyes. He pulled me out of my house and walked me to the Raven Rock prison. I started sobbing, saying, "please...that wasn't me...I wouldn't do that...you know that, Teldryn..." Teldryn just pushed me roughly into the cell, slamming the metal door shut and locking it tight.

~

Later, I felt confident. I felt like a rebel. I stood on my toes to look out the rather high window in my cell, seeing that it was nighttime.

"Perfect." I whispered. I looked at my door cell's lock, hoping Teldryn forgotten it, but no. But then, I realized the size of the gaps in the cell's door. They were stupidly wide. Perfect for a short person like me. I looked around, smiling to myself. No one is around. I stepped my foot through the door, then my leg, then torso, then soon, my whole body was through. I kept close to the wall, sneaking through a doorway. I saw a tunnel and ran to it, slipping through small gaps, finding homes of spiders, wolves, and a troll, but they were all simple to kill with magic. I found the way out and ran to my home, running inside and shutting the door. I can't believe I just did that!

"Great... just... great! Now I am actually wanted! Darn..." I walked to the kitchen, nearly screaming as I saw a light coming from the room.

"So, you thought you could just simply escape? Just like that? You must be stupid." I glared at Teldryn.

"Aren't you supposed to be on guard duty, or something?" Teldryn crossed his arms, a smirk on his lips.

"I am on duty. To make sure you don't escape."

"Well you sure did fail." Suddenly he laughed.

"What's so funny, Dunce?" I asked him, anger rising pretty fast.

"It's so funny watching a short person-" I growled and ran towards him, only to trip from my hands being cuffed, which caused me to lose balance. He laughed more.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I yelled. Teldryn kept laughing, then grabbed his dagger that he kept on his belt, cutting my binds.

"What... what are you doing?!" Teldryn put a finger to my soft, pink, lips.

"I'm not really allowed to do this... but I'm letting you go early." I rubbed my wrists, seeing the red markings the rope gave me.

"Um... thanks..." Teldryn smiled sweetly at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Just stick here, downstairs, in the dark, until I say that you're free from the bounty." I hugged Teldryn quickly, whispering with tears in my eyes, 'thank you'.

~

I ended up falling asleep downstairs. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I was awoken by Teldryn.

"Y/n... wake up. You're free to roam the city an innocent soul again." I frowned.

"No, I'm not an innocent soul... I escaped the prison... they could still go after me if they-"

"I told them I freed you." My ears perked up in surprise.

"You did this.. for me. Why?" I asked.

"You're my friend... I'd do anything for you... even if it means throwing you in jail then throwing you out of jail." I hugged him again, feeling his hard armor wrap around me.

"Thank you... thank you.. thank you..." I repeated. He pecked my lips once for s quick second, a smile on his face. I smiled back. I smiled the widest, purest, happiest smile. Teldryn pulled me close, cuddling into me.

"I bet sleeping in that cell was unpleasant, dear. Please, rest." I didn't hesitate to close my eyes.

"Y/n, how did you escape?"

"I was short enough- DANG IT TELDRYN!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're all welcome. Haha.

1097 words.