Cuddles - Freddy x Male reader

I was in a lovey mood so this is what I came up with.
—————————————————-

You had just come home and was laying on the couch watching tv. Freddy came down from his room and sat on you legs with his arms crossed over his chest. You looked over at him, "What's wrong babe?"

He only huffed and looked at the ground. You knew something had upset him, so you picked him up bridal style as he pushed his head into your (buff/skinny) chest. You walked to your room with him and opened your door with your foot. You walked over to the bed, laid him down, and then laid down next to him. "Will you tell me what's wrong?," you asked as you pulled him to your chest.

He only nuzzled further into your chest. You sighed, wrapping your arms around him. He rolled over so he was laying on top of you and nuzzled into your neck instead of you chest. After a few minutes of laying there, you could hear his breathing become slower and you could feel him becoming more relaxed.

You lifted his head slowly, carful not to wake him up, and put a pillow under his head. He nuzzled into the pillow as you put it under his head. You tightened your arms that were still around him. "I love you," was all you whispered out before you fell into sleep.