Freddy x Reader (Lemon)

You were laying in bed, or so you thought. But for some reason it didn't seem right to you. You looked around only to see you were in the nightmare(?) realm (or whatever it's called 😂 I'm tired af and can't think lol), you got out of the bed and started to walk around, looking for your boyfriend. That is until a giant creature saw you and started to run at you. You booked it down a bunch of random hallways until you had accidentally crashed into someone.
You fall to the floor. You look up at the person to see it was only your boyfriend. "Hey babe, what are you doing in my realm, baby boy?" This question made you blush and look away from him. He grabs your arm, gently pulling you off the floor. He lets go, turns around, and crouches down letting you get on his back. You climb on his back, holding around his neck. He stands back up and brings you back to the bed to get you and him out of his realm. Once your out of the realm, he pins you to the bed making you blush a lot. "So, what were you doing in my realm? Hmm?" He asks, making you look away but he grabs your chin and makes you look at him again. He smiles at you, giving you courage to speak finally. "I-I was only looking for you..." you whispered, you thought he didn't hear you but he did.

-I'm just gonna cut straight (*smirks*) to the smut-

( I can't think right now, sorry.. If you can think of what to put for this part, lemme know. I sorry 🥺)