Norman x Reader (Updated)

I didn't know if the reader was female or male, but I'm better at writing the story when it's a male reader, so I hope that's ok :3 and thanks to werewolfdevil20 for giving me the suggestion of this chapter =3 (all this is in the readers POV because it's 3 A.M -w-) here you go;

You had just walked through the door coming back from your killing spree, the police were chasing you but you got away pretty easily. You noticed that Norman wasn't in his usual spot in the couch when you entered the door, you pondered where he could be. After a few seconds, you decided to go upstairs to take a shower.

~Time skip to the end of the shower, unless you guys want what happens in the shower 🤪~

You had just finished washing your hair and turned off the water before reaching for the towels that were hanging up. You only noticed there was one towel, so you dried you hair quickly before wrapping it around your waist. You walked out of the bathroom turning off the light as you walk out. You knocked on your bedroom door, knowing that Norman might be in there. You heard him shuffle for a few seconds before the shuffling stopped, and then you entered the bedroom seeing Norman laying on the bed (it's late at night in the story, you got home around 9:43 and by the time you got out of the shower it's about 10:17).
You saw him turn towards you before getting up and shoving his face into your chest, whining that he wants to cuddle and how he didn't feel good. "Just give me a few seconds to get dressed, babe and I'm sorry that you don't feel well.." You told him. He didn't respond and only went back to laying on the bed, shoving his face into the pillows. After you had gotten dressed, you went over to Norman and poked his side cause he was taking up the whole bed. He turned his head to look at you before shuffling around so there was enough room for you to lay with him.
You got in, pulling you close to your chest before pulling the cover over both of you before feeling his forehead. His forehead was burning up, and he couldn't sit still. You told him to sit still and that he was burning up, but he quickly got up and rushed to your bedroom bathroom. You rushed up behind him to see him leaning over the toilet, puking (This is how I feel right now 😅 I feel like I'm about to throw up cause I'm sick 🤒).
You sat beside him and rubbed his back, telling him it would all be alright although he was petrified. You told him you would be right back with some medicine and paper towels, he whined but didn't complain and nodded while still leaning over the toilet. A few seconds later, you came back with what you said you were grabbing and pulled him towards you before wiping the rest of puke off his face. After you were done wiping his face, he nuzzled into your chest whispering a 'thank you' before you pulled him away from your chest and opened the medicine before pouring it onto a spoon.

~Time skip of Norman whining about not wanting to take the medicine (we've all been there 😂)~

After that you threw away the paper towels you used and put away the medicine before carrying Norman to the bed. You gently set him down, crawling in with him and cuddling with him gently before remembering he hasn't eaten yet. "Babe, you still want something to eat?" You asked in a soft voice, he shook his head before writing something down and handing it to you. The paper read, "I just want to cuddle :(." "Babe, you need to at least eat one thing," you told him. He only shook his head, so you sighed and laid with him, before forgetting you had put soup in the microwave for him.

You went to get up but Norman grabbed your waistband of your boxers and whined before handing you another piece of paper. It said "Don't leave me here! Please take me with you?" You only shook your head. "No, your sick and I don't want you falling down the stairs babe," you told him before walking downstairs and grabbed the soup. You ran as quickly as you could with the soup back to the bedroom and saw Norman trying to get out of bed. You quickly set the soup on the nightstand and pushed him back down on the bed, "Norman, relax! Please, you're sick. I don't want you getting hurt.. please, just stay in bed," he heard you and laid back down, hearing how stressed you sounded about him getting hurt. You gave him the soup, and he quickly drank it up. You sighed, and set the now empty bowl back on the nightstand before climbing back into bed next to Norman. You spooned him and pulled the blankets over the both of you. "Night Norman," you sighed, tiredly. You looked down, not hearing anything from him and he was already asleep. You chuckled lightly, to not wake him up and you carefully and softly pulled him onto your chest. You cuddled him and fell asleep with him in your arms.

Alright, I finished this. I though so hard about how I would end this 😂 I hope this is ok lol, sorry if it's not that great! 940 words! Alright, peace out my lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed.