Season 2 - Chapter IV

Chapter IV

Matthew was moved by Harry's speech and so he decided to open up as well. He was nervous thinking about what Harry would say and think, so he kept stuttering.

- Harry... I-I don't know what to say, really. - a tear fell from his eye - B-but uh... I feel the same way, y-you know.

Harry interrupted Matthew by placing his right index finger on his lips. Matthew's smile was more majestic than ever, if that's even possible. He blushed and couldn't take his eyes off Harry nor stop biting his lip. The attraction between the two was increasingly higher, almost to a point where you could physically feel it. Matt was overwhelmed with happiness, he couldn't believe that was actually happening. Everything he's ever wanted was right there, right in front of him.

- What are we going to do, Harry? Esther and I are still together and you're going through a divorce.
- Things between me and Shelby are over. For good. We couldn't take it anymore so it was a mutual decision. - Harry stated.
- Harry... I-I just don't know. What will everyone think? Will they make fun of us, will they hate us, are they going to fire us? And the fans, what will they think? What will the media think? There's just so much that I just... don't know what to do. - Matthew looked worried and shrugged.
- Matt, Matt. - Harry took Matthew's hand - What matters is how we feel, our happiness and if it's what we really want. Listen... I'm willing to give this a shot if you are too. - he reached in with his hand and placed it on Matthew's face. Matt closed his eyes and let his face fall into Harry's hand.

Matthew was speechless, he was feeling Harry's hand on his face and he didn't want it to end. Harry pulled back his hand and took a step back. They eyed each other and a spark ignited in their eyes. He walked closer to Matt and then leaned in, kissing him. The two kissed for a couple of seconds until Matthew pushed him away. Harry was confused, but, before he could even think about it, Matthew pulled him right back and they started making out.

Both their hearts were racing, they had chills all over their bodies and they didn't want anything else. After a while, they stopped and simply smiled at each other. Words weren't necessary, their faces said everything. Harry was still holding Matthew's hand when they heard a knock at the door, it was Dom. They tried to play it cool, but Dom noticed something was off.

- What is going on in here? - Dom wondered and grinned.
- Uhm... nothing. What are you talking about? - Matt stuttered and Harry hit his arm.
- Nothing. We were just talking about today and our future scenes. - Harry added. He was much better than Matthew at this.
- Right... - Dom inspected the duo with mistrust and squinted at Matthew - You guys must think I'm dumb. - he pointed at the window.
- Fuck. - Matt said and slammed his head against Harry's shoulder - So you saw us talking... - Dom replied with a "yes" before Matt could even finish what he was saying - and you saw us... - Dom did the same.
- I came over here to talk to you, but I saw you two in there so I didn't want to... you know, kill the mood. - Dom joked with Matthew and gave him a huge smile.
- Unbelievable... - Matt chuckled as he raised his head.
- Don't tell anyone, Dom. Please. - Harry added.
- I won't, don't worry. For what it's worth, I think you two look great together.
- Well, we're not exactly... together, you know. It-It just... happened. - Matt stuttered once again and blushed. Harry hit him in the arm again.
- Well I actually forgot what I came here to talk about in the first place so... goodnight. - Dom bumped against Matthew and left the trailer.

Matthew was happy with Dom's reaction. They were best friends, so his approval was really important to him. Now that Dom knew too, it was only a matter of time until everyone found out and they couldn't take any risks.

- Are you sure this is what you want, Harry? - Matt said and Harry leaned in, kissing him.
- Is that enough? - he chuckled.
- Yes. Well, not really but... you know. - Daddario grabbed Harry's face and kissed him.

They couldn't be any happier. After everything they had gone through these last few months, they finally had the thing they most desired: each other. It was getting late so Harry gave Matthew one last kiss and left to his trailer. Matthew was over the moon, he couldn't believe what had just happened. His eyes were shining and his gorgeous smile was there the whole time.

Matthew and Harry both got changed and went home. They couldn't stop thinking about each other, but there was something else on Matthew's mind: Esther. What was he going to do about it? Would she be okay with Matt's situation? That really bothered him, but his feelings for Harry overpowered everything.

Chapter 4 is out! I don't know if I'll be able to release another chapter next week, so stay tuned for updates. Enjoy! 😊