𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @bloodyrose6271

Title: Betrayal

"No! Don't hurt them, please!" I screamed as Shredder picked up my dad by his collar and threw him to our living-room floor. He laid there, unmoving. My crying sibling sat on the couch, crying softly into our mother, who had her chin up and eyes closed, tears running from them.

"Will you comply then?" He strode over to me. I nodded, tears streaming down my face as he grabbed me by the arm and yanked me closer, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I know I'm no ninja or spy. But, I will give you whatever information you want about Splinter and the turtles if you just leave my family alone." I whispered.

"You will do as I say. You are in no place to negotiate. But, if you please me, I will consider forgetting this ever happened."

"Deal." I whispered brokenly, hanging my head. 

++++++++++

"Bye guys." I shouted, waving at them as I left the sewers.

"Wait, I'll walk you out." Raph jumped over the couch and jogged over to me, rolling his eyes at Mikey, who whistled.

"Hey I've noticed you haven't been around here lately. Is everything okay, (y/n)?" Raph asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Everything's fine." I suddenly looked up and almost froze. Standing in my bedroom window was the Foot Clan member assigned to watch me. He wasn't even trying to hide, but it was a good thing that Raph was too busy looking at me to notice what I had seen.

"Uh, I have to go. I'm sorry, but text me later. I love you, bye!" I shot at Raph and quickly ran into my building.

"What does he want this time?" I demanded as soon as I stormed into my room and slammed the door, edging around the ninja to close the curtains also. He wordlessly handed me a notebook and a pen.

I was supposed to write down what I had learned today. Secrets, weaknesses, anything that I might've learned since the ninja had last visited- which was yesterday.

Suddenly, my window burst open and the Clan member was knocked to the floor, unconscious. There stood Raphael.

He suddenly grabbed and threw me to the bed, pinning my wrists to the headboard.

"What the shell, (y/n)? What were you doing with him?" He yelled, shaking me slightly. I immediately burst into tears.

"I'm sorry! He made me-"

"Liar! He wasn't doing anything to you! He handed you a book and you took it!" He roared.

"Shredder! H-he told me that if I didn't-" Raphael suddenly got off of me and retreated to the corner of the room, suddenly looking broken and disgusted with me. I felt the same. 

"Never come back to the lair. And, if it isn't obvious, I'm breaking up with you." He gave a scorned laugh.

"No, wait! I love you! I've always loved you! Remember when we spent that night in my room, watching movies and sharing popcorn? I-I wasn't faking! Remember when I-" He suddenly stood up and glared at me.

"Shut up, (y/n)," Tears began rolling down his face as he continued, "you never loved me. So you can stop with this whole charade. You obviously just wanted intel on us for Shredder. Leave me alone. Leave us alone. Never come back. What happens with Shredder is your problem."

He jumped out the window and that, right there, was the last time I ever saw Raphael. 

++++++++++

"No, wait! I'll get their trust back, just please!" Shredder suddenly made a jerking motion and my dad fell silent. His body slumped to the floor next to my mother and brother's as the mountain of a man stepped carelessly over them and to me.

"Too late."

I felt a burst of pain, then, nothing.

++++++++++

Heyyy thank you all so much for 112 reads! Never thought I'd get this far but here's another one!

Request!