(Sorry I'm Late)~Special One Shot~

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"KODA!!! STOP IT!!!"

"He's not gonna listen.." Hitoshi said in monotone while trying to control a raging Koda.

'How did I even get talked into this?..' I asked myself as I struggled to hold Kota in my arms.

~Flashback~

"UGH!!! I'M SO BOOORRREEEDDD!!!" I yelled to myself laying in bed on my phone.

"There's nothing to watch.." I paused.

"HEY MOM!" I waited a few seconds for her response. It didn't come.

"MOM!!!" I yelled louder.

"WHAT!?!" She yelled back.

"I'M BORED!!!"

"I CANT HEAR YOU GET OVER HERE IF YOU WANT TO TALK!"

"Fiiiiiiiiiine.." I groaned dragging myself out of the cocoon I made in my bed.

I walked out of my room into the living room where I found my mom sitting on the couch watching our favorite TV show without me.

"HEY!!!!" I yelled/whined.

"What? You were in your room. I thought you were sleeping. Like always..." She mumbled the last part.

"OI! I HEARD THAT, HAG!" I screeched crossing my arms glaring at her.(Hehehe... Bakuhoe reference(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

She just rolled her eyes at my immature actions and continued watching TV.

"Why dont you go over to Shinso's for a bit. It is the weekend after all. Just don't-"

As if on que, interrupting my mother>>>

Vvvvv. Vvvvvv. Vvvvvv.
You know I love it when the music stops gonna strip that down for me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh, strip that down girl hump when you hit-

(A/n: Play the song at the top of the page. Sorry if this wouldnt be your ringtone for him. I think it's very fitting😂)

I quickly answered my phone knowing its was my boyfriend who was calling me, from the ringtone.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Hey can you come over today? I need some help with uuuuhhhhh something.."

Suddenly I heard Kota screaming bloody murder to jesus in the background.

"Ummm, yeah I'll be right over."

I hung up the phone and placed it back into my pocket.

"Let me guess..." My mother raised an eyebrow.

"Your intuition is fucking crazy..." I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

"LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!"

"Tch. Like you have a clean mouth. I could hear you and dad last night! DISCUSSING!!!"

(Watch the vine bitches😂)

My mother got real quiet with a embarrassed and shocked expression on her face.

I smirked feeling like I got the last word (which I did) heading out the door towards Shinso's house. But I was not prepared for what I was about to see when I arrived.