🎃Halloween Special(Trick, Treat, or Cuddle?)🎃

(Y/n)'s Pov:

It was a cold Halloween night as usual. I picked up the costume I bought and put it on. It was a simple yet relatively revealing maid cosplay. It was ment to be a Neko version of May Rin from Black Butler(Where you at my fellow fans??), but the only maid outfits the store had were titled 'sexy maid' and they were much shorter than I had preferred. I didn't mind much though, as long as I could go as the character wanted, I didnt care. My costume consisted of cat ears, a maid outfit, thigh highs, a black chocker with a bell, and black comfortable slip-on shoes. I hadn't seen Shinso in 5 days since school gave us the week off. Thoughts of him flooded my mind anytime I wasn't speaking to someone. We planned to go trick or treating together and then have a romantic movie night at his house. When we spoke about it my heart nearly lept out of my chest from excitement.

It was 6:30pm when Hitoshi picked me up to go trick or treating. I was sitting on my couch watching horror movies, Paranormal Activity 3 in particular, when my doorbell rang causing me to jump at the sudden sound. I was shaken up from the movie so I was a bit jumpier than usual. I peeked through my window to see Hitoshi dressed as a classic vampire.

I slowly opened my door suddenly feeling embarrassed of my costume. He gently smiled at me. His cheeks small pinks tints were still clear as day when he turned away from me. It was so cute! I looked down as my cheeks heated up from embarrassment.

"I-is it ok?" I shuddered now unsure whether or not my costume was 'too much'.

"No, it's really cute actually.."

I smiled at him as he turned back towards me. His fangs, for some reason, made me think of him biting my neck and kissing me. I felt my cheeks burn up at the thought. I looked away knowing I looked like a tomato. He looked puzzled by my actions but brushed it off since we were going to be late.

Throughout the night Hitoshi and I made jokes while walking though the streets. Neighborhood after neighborhood, we would say things like "Marry Christmas" or "Happy Thanksgiving" when people opened their doors. We even went as far as to sing Christmas carols and the happy bithday song at some houses. We got full size bars and candy apples. By 10:37pm we were both finally satisfied with our loot and headed towards Hitoshi's house.

Hitoshi took my coat and sat me down on the couch. He prepared the popcorn and movie while I called Koda over and got the blankets ready. We had decided to watch the movie It. After Hitoshi set everything up and started walking back towards the couch from my cocoon of blankets I reached my arm out and patted the seat next to me. He smiled at my childish behavior and took his seat. The movie began while we were rapping each other in the blankets. I layed my head on his shoulder with his arms around me. It was so comfortable and warm. It felt as if we had been together our whole lives. Koda cirled up in my lap and Hitoshi rested his head on top of mine. By the middle of the movie Hitoshi and Koda were both asleep. I felt my eyes get heavy and gave into the urge to close them.

I woke up to the feeling of Koda leaving my lap. It was still dark outside so I assumed I hadn't been asleep for long. Hitoshi was still breathing slowly in his slumber and the same movie was still playing. I decided to just watch it and try to fall back asleep. Well....the movie had other plans for me... suddenly a clown popped up on the screen with loud screams following its appearance. I jumped whisper-yelling 'shit!'. This, of course, woke up the boy I was laying on.

"You ok, kitty?" Hitoshi asked in a concerned tone.

"Y-yes. The movie just scared me. You can go back to sleep if you want?"

"Mm."Shinso hummed nuzzling his face into my neck a bit. "If you're frightened I can squeeze you tighter? Like this!" Shinso rapped both his arms around me and proceeded to squeeze me until my body was begging for air!

"UUUUUUHHHHH OK OK!!!" I choked out.

"Hehehe. You still scared?"

"Actually.. YES OF YOU!" I teased jumping up and running to his room.

"WAIT! DON'T GO IN THERE!" Shinso jumped up fron the couch and ran after me.

"You can't make me!" I teased even more egging him on.

"OH, HELL YES I CAN!"

Suddenly, my vision went blurry. All I could see was white light or fog. Everything stopped in place.

"Turn around and come back to the couch." Shinso's voice rang in my ears.

My body moved without my control. I walked back over to the couch obediently.

"Now, call me master." Shinso whispered in my ear making shivers shoot through my spine.

"Master." I obeyed his orders calling him by that dreadful word.

'At least he didn't make me call him daddy..' I thought to myself trying to make the best of things despite being under the influence of Shinso's quirk.

Shinso broke into hysterical laughter wiping tears from his eyes. He released me as he fell to the ground rolling. He looked like he was gonna pee himself from hysterics. (My friend made me call her master once in a game of truth or dare and she actually peed herself from laughter cuz I said it in a lolli anime girl voice🤣 like Yuii from SAO or some other really high pitched lolli voice)

"SHINSO WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Pffffttttt!!! I'm sorry! Im sorry!" He continued to roll on the ground laughing.

"DAMN IT! YOU BEEN HANGING OUT WITH TODOROKI OR SOME SHIT!?" I screamed as Shinso finally got up from the ground but he was still trying to hold in laughter.

"You been hanging out with Bakugou or some shit?" He looked at me for a second as I thought about what I said.

We both started laughing. I plopped back on the couch and looked at him patting the spot next to me.

"Wanna finish the movie?" I smiled.

"Well, its 3:32am soooo... How about we sleep a bit? We have work with our internships tomarrow, remember?" Shisnso sat down next to me.

"SHIT!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! WHAT AM I GONNA DO? I'M DEAD! SO DEAD! I'M FUCKED! SCREWED! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" I started to panic.

"HEY!" Shinso yelled to get my attention.

"WHAT!?" I snapped back.

"Stop stressing. Just get some sleep. I'll make you coffee in the morning to wake you up a bit. Sound good?" He smiled at me.

All I could do was smile and relax. It's future me's problem. Right now.. all I need is this boy. This perfect boyfriend I'm so lucky to have. I curled up next to Shinso.

"I love you, Hitoshi. Thank you."

"I love you too, (Y/N). Goodnight." Shinso kissed my head as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.