❤Valentine's Day Special(I love you, don't forget it)❤

(Y/n) Pov:

"Shizukesa ga shimikomu you de iki o tometa gozen goji hijoukaidan de tsume o kamu asu wa docchi da? THE DAY HAS COME!!!"

"Mhm..nmh... shut up. To... fucking tired..." I grumbled retreating under my sleep-built cocoon of blankets.

"Keshite akenai yoru mo oritsudzkete yama--"

"I SAID SHUT UP DAMN IT!!!" I screamed reaching my arm out and smashing my alarm clock.

"(Y/N) I AM NOT BUYING YOU ANOTHER ALARM CLOCK! STOP BREAKING THEM!!!" My roommate screamed through the door of my room.

  It was currently 6:00am and because of last nights events, I was severely lacking in engery and enthusiasm. Only getting three hours of sleep, and having never been a morning person in the first place, I woke up pissed off and tired as hell.

"Ugh, Sorry Mina! I didn't break this one though!" Trying my best to be polite, despite my shit mood, I apologized to my pink haired 'roomy' as she calls us.

"It's fine! Get up though! Aizawa-Sensei is gonna lecture you again if you don't hurry up!" I could feel her, irritating, overly cheerful smile through the door.

  Admitting defeat, I sighed to myself crawling slowly out of my heavenly cocoon of fluff. I started my usual morning routine, showing, drying my hair, dressing myself in my school uniform, putting on some perfume and light make up, eating, brushing my teeth, putting on my shoes, grabbing my phone off the charger, and then my bookbag.

"Are you all set, (Y/n)?" Mina asked as she walked towards the door to the common room.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I just need to grab my necklace real quick and I'll be right behind you." I said turning around and rushing to my room to get my trinket.

  I caught up with my fellow dorm and classmate after she and I entered the common room.

"Do you ever go anywhere without that thing?" She questioned pointing to my neck.

"No." I replied, trying to brush her off by pulling out my phone and checking my notifications.

~Notifications~

•Ikémen Series: New Chapter Open•

•Webtoon:"Lore Olympus" and one other story has Updated•

•TappyToon:"BloodySweet" Update•

•Webnovel: Claim Daily Reward•

'That can't be right, can it? Shinso always texts me goodmorning?' I thought to myself, my brows nitting together in confusion as I swiped away all my unnecessary notifications.

"Hey, Mina?" I paused waiting for her reply. She hummed letting me know I had her attention.

"Have you talked to Shinso recently?" I continued.

"Yeah, today actually. Why?" She held her hands behind her head confidently striding through the halls.

  My head fell to my phone once again. I clicked on my messages to see if maybe I missed the notification and he did text me.

~Messages~

Hitoshi Shinso🖤☕🐈

Febuary 13th, Thursday

Hitoshi Shinso🖤☕🐈:
Goodnight babe<3 I'll see you tomorrow😽