Part 3 - The past is harder to escape than it seems..

Nico's POV

As Nico, Eli, Nozomi and their Homeroom Teacher approached the 6 Students, Nico would catch a glimpse of Y/N smiling at her before quickly looking in a different direction causing Nico herself to form a little smile to Y/N's reaction.

"That boy over there looks kind of cute."
Eli would say to Nozomi.
"Hm, and which one would that be?"
"The one in the Black and Grey Jacket." Eli replied, slightly blushing.
"...I've known him for longer so..."
Nico told Eli quietly.
"Huh? Sorry, what did you say Nico?" Eli asked and Nico sighed before saying.
"I'll tell you later."

After they had gotten to where the 6 students were, the Homeroom teacher began to debrief the New Students on what was going to happen.

"Hi, I'm the Third Year's Homeroom Teacher! Well, Of Homeroom B to be exact. These three are Third Year students and, as I'm sure you've all notice-"
"You three are all apart of µ's!!"
??? would interrupt.
'It was the boy that nudged Y/N. I'm guessing they're friends as he did help him not make a scene.'
"Hey,chill man." Y/N would tell him, though smiling not to discourage him.

That perfect smile I loved to see so much. He was so nice and pure and that smile exemplified his pureness whereas his actions towards people, such as his friend showed how kind he was.
"Yeah! Keep it in your pants, B/F!!" One of the other boys would say and would start laughing at his own joke before another would look at him and shake his head, silencing the boy in a instant.

'I wonder what's his deal...I'll ask Y/N about that guy later.'
The boy, or B/F as he was referred to as, would then realise his outburst and sadly apologise to Eli, Nozomi and Nico.
"It's fine, we get stuff like this happening to us all the time." Eli would tell B/F, slightly cheering him up.
I decide to step up and quietly sigh before saying.
"Nico Nico Nii~!"
I'd see his face brighten up like a little child being taken to the amusement park and would continue.
"It's Nico Yazawa here! What's this? You look a bit down. We can't have that! Show me your best Nico Nico smile!"
I'd say as I performed my signature poses and smiled.
"K-Kawaii..." I'd hear someone say in the background but would continue nevertheless.
B/F would then smile as he tried to perform a Nico signature handsign.
I'd see Y/N facepalm in the background.
"Great Nico Nico Smile, B/F! Say, would you like a Nico Nico Autograph to go your awesome Nico Nico Smile!"
B/F would nod as he quickly took off his bag and ravaged through it, searching for a Pen and Paper.
I would gaze upon the rest of the 5 students and, to my surprise, they were all in awe.
'Heh, great to see some people appreciate my Persona, unlike a certain group of friends!'
Nico would then sigh.
'Well, I guess if I made a friend of Y/N Happy then it was worth it.'

As Nico waited for and signed B/F's autograph, The Homeroom Teacher began to speak.
"As I was saying, these three students will be taking a pair of you each around the school to show you around and give you a tour of the school, our facilities and showing you what we have to offer. I have picked these three as they are quite responsible, As they have kindly demonstrated, and trustworthy as well as they might even be your new classmates so what better way to get to know eachother?"

As the Teacher said this, I slowly inched towards Y/N, managing to do so without being noticed by anyone except...
"Where do you think you're going?"
A voice asked as I suddenly couldn't move. Two hands were holding my breast area and weren't being shaken off.

"So, now for your assigned pairs and who will be touring you. First, Nico Yazawa, you'll be touri-"
Suddenly, Nico would manage to get out of Nozomi's grip and take a step before clearing her throat.

 First, Nico Yazawa, you'll be touri-"Suddenly, Nico would manage to get out of Nozomi's grip and take a step before clearing her throat