🐈3

A light tickle on his thigh woke him up. Jimin thought he was imaging it until he touched his thigh to find a fury thing laid there. His eyes shot open as he jumped of the bed. His heart was beating fast as he quickly lifted the covers off of his bed. There laid a grey long haired cat. It was curled up in a ball asleep. Jimin was confused but then remembered that he wished for a cat. However, he was still confused. None of his wishes had ever come true so why did thus one? He quickly dismissed the thought a picked up the cat. It woke up and looked at it's new owner. It meowed. Jimin smiled at how cute the kitten was. He ran his hand over its soft grey fur. It let out a small purr.

"what should I call you?" Jimin asked the kitten. He turned the kitten on its back to see if it was a boy or girl. Finding out it was a boy, Jimin had the perfect name for him."Yoongi. That's your name. It's perfect." Yoongi purred at the name. Jimin set him down on his bed and looked at the time. 10:08 was the time. He went to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast. He made some pancakes and set them on a plate.

After he finished, he thought about Yoongi. He need food, a bed and toys. He got dressed into clean clothes and put everything he needed into a bag. Waving to his new kitten, he left his flat. The pet shop was close to his flat so it was only a 10 minute walk.

He pushed open the door. There were animals in cages and other thing need for a pet. He looked around the small shop. Soon he spotted all the supplies he needed. He grabbed them all and took them to the till. After paying, he left the shop with everything he needed.

Getting his key out his bag, he opened the door. Yoongi rubbed his ears against Jimin's leg. "are you hungry?"
The kitten purred. Jimin set the bags down on the table and pulled out cat food and a bowl. He filled the bowl with food and milk. He sat it on the floor as Yoongi rushed to eat.