🐈10

Jimin pushed open the door to the closest boba shop. Jimin told Yoongi to wait at a seat will he got the drinks. Do as he was told, Yoongi found a table for two and waited there. Jimin  walked to the counter as there was no line. A woman came to take his order. "what would you like?" the woman behind the counter asked.

"one black milk tea and one mango tea please." the woman nodded her head and went to make the drinks. When she was finished, the placed the drink in front of him.

"that will be £8.47 please." Jimin took the money out of his back pocket and handed it to the cashier. He then took the two drinks to where Yoongi sat on his own. Jimin gave Yoongi his black tea as he drank his own tea. Yoongi the drink as his face turned confused. After he swallowed his tea, he asked "why does it have balls in it?" Jimin stopped himself from laughing before answering.

"it's the whole point of the drink. Do you like it?" Yoongi nodded before talking another sip. Jimin smiled as he took a sip of this mango tea. Suddenly, a folded piece of paper fell from the cup sleeve. It looked like it had been teared from the corner of something. Jimin picked it up and opened it. It had numbers wrote on it, someone's phone number. Jimin looked up and around the small shop. The cashier was staring at him. When she realised he was looking her way, she winked at him. Jimin cringed at how cliché she was. He looked back at Yoongi to see him glaring at the cashier. She wore a slightly scared face from his intense stare.

"Yoongi." Jimin called but got no answer. "Yoongi!" said boy snapped out of his trance. He blinked a couple times.

"yes?" he answer in an annoyed tone. "I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to sound like that."

"it's fine, why were you glaring at that woman." Yoongi rubbed  the back of his neck. It was a habit he had when he was nervous about saying something. He didn't really now why he glared at the woman. He felt kinda jealous. He thinks it's the same reason his heart beats fast with Jimin.