🐈5

Jimin then decided to look in his room. He opened the door. In his bed sat a man. He had silver hair that covered his eyes and cat like eyes. Jimin then realised that the man was naked. "w-who are y-you?" Jimin asked in a shaky voice. The man looked up at him and smiled. He ran up to Jimin then hugged him tightly. Jimin pushed him off quickly. The man looked at Jimin confused. "I said who are you?" Jimin repeated but without stuttering.

"I'm Yoongi, your cat." Yoongi answered with confidence.

"but-but your human." Jimin was so scared and confused at this point. Who was this man and why is he saying he's Yoongi?

" oh yeah I do that sometimes." Yoongi replied.

"how?" was all Jimin could say. He then remembered that Yoongi was naked. He turned away and covered his eyes. "can you put clothes on please?" he asked.

"I would but I don't have any. I could wear yours." Yoongi said as if it was obvious. Jimin moved around his room to get clothes and underwear for Yoongi. Once he found everything, he throw them at Yoongi.

"There you go, put that on and I'll wait in the living room." he quickly closed the door behind him and leaned against it. He breathed in a heavy sigh then went to the living room.

After awhile, Yoongi came out of the bedroom to where Jimin was. He sat next to his own and waited for him to talk. Finally, he spoke "so let me get this straight your a cat hybrid that magically appeared in my bed?" Yoongi nodded. "OK great now I have to deal with a hybrid" Jimin mumbled to himself. " Tomorrow we will get you some clothes and other stuff you'll need as a human. Also how long do you stay a human?"

Yoongi shrugged "I don't know I've never been in human form before. I've only observed my owners like you." Jimin nodded slowly as he processed all the new information.

As Jimin said, the next day they went to a shopping centre. First they went to Jimin's favourite shop, Grapefruit moon. They looked around the small shop until Yoongi stopped to look at a jumper he liked. "Do you like it?" Jimin asked as Yoongi nodded. Jimin picked it up and put it in the basket. They carried on looking picking things up every now and then.

After they got a few items, Jimin paid for them and they left. They went to 4 more shop before leaving for home. They hopped on a bus to get home. The two boys thanked the bus driver as they struggled to get off with their bags. Lucky for them, the lift was working that day. As soon as they opened the door, they put their heavy bags on the floor.