Prolouge

Kol Mikaelson was known for being the psychotic maniac. All he wanted was to be loved by his family. After hearing about Silas, he vowed to never let him wake up. Even if it meant to cut off Jeremy Gilbert's arm.
————————————————————
As Elena opened the door, Kol stood there with anger on his face. "I've considered your request for a truce," Kol said to a shocked Elena. "Request denied," Kol said. Elena slammed the door in Kol's face and ran with her brother to grab weapons.

"I'm sorry. I've already been invited in!" Kol yelled as he kicked down the door. Kol walked into the house and looked around. "Hide and seek? Fine by me." Kol said as he headed up the stairs. Elena grabbed her crossbow that was in her room and moved it so she could have easy access to it.

She then shoved the dresser against the door just as Kol came to the door. He pushed against the door while Elena tried to shut it. She almost succeeded when Kol used all his strength and shoved the door all the way open, knocking Elena to the ground.

Elena got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She then ran out of the other bathroom door. Kol kicked the door open and looked around the bathroom. When he didn't see Elena, he headed to the other door and punched it.

The wood from the door went flying. Jeremy and Elena stood on the other side. Jeremy was holding a crossbow while Elena was holding a gun. Jeremy fired the crossbow at Kol but Kol caught the stakes that were shot at him.

"You missed," Kol said. Elena raised her gun and started firing at Kol. With each shot that entered Kol's body, he let out a grunt. "Go!" Elena yelled at her brother as she kept firing at Kol. Kol threw the steak that was in his hand at Elena and it landed in her leg.

As it did so, she let out a scream. Jeremy ran towards the stairs but Kol caught up with him. He punched Jeremy in the face and the punch sent him down the stairs. Elena pulled the stake out of her leg and ran at Kol, jumping on his back.

Kol turned around and shoved Elena off. He pushed her against the wall and ripped one of the rails off of the stairwell. He shoved it into Elena's stomach and it pinned Elena to the wall. Elena gasped and panted in pain.

"Now, about that arm," Kol said as he looked at Jeremy. He then walked down the stairs and jumped over Jeremy's body and grabbed his feet. He proceeded to drag Jeremy down the stairs while Jeremy tried to keep himself from moving. His attempts were all in vain.

Elena grabbed the makeshift stake and tried to pull it out. As she touched it, she groaned and looked at the spot where her little brother used to be. 'Come on, Elena. Jeremy needs you.' Elena thought to her self as she pushed herself off the wall and off the steak.

Kol tied Jeremy to the kitchen counter and grabbed a knife. "Now, as I said, I don't fancy the Hunter's Curse, so I'm just going to chop off your arm," Kol said as he walked over to the struggling Jeremy.

"But don't worry, I'll heal you right up with a bit of blood after," Kol said as he pushed down on Jeremy's head and started to lower the knife. "Sorry about the sting," Kol said. "Now, which arm is it? Is it the right one or the left?" Kol asked Jeremy.

 "Now, which arm is it? Is it the right one or the left?" Kol asked Jeremy

Jeremy said nothing and Kol sighed. "I'll just chop off both to be safe," Kol said as he moved to cut of Jeremy's arm. As Kol brought the knife down, Elena ran in and pushed the knife away from her brother, cutting the rope that was holding him.

She shoved the knife into Kol's shoulder and he cried out in pain. Jeremy wasted no time in untying himself and grabbing the kitchen sink sprayer. He was about to spray Kol when he was thrown across the room by an unseen force.

Kol pushed Elena away from him and pulled the knife out of his shoulder. He then grabbed Elena and looked into her eyes, compelling her. "You are going to cut off Jeremy's arm that has the mark and then feed him some of your blood to heal him." Kol compelled Elena.

Kol then walked away from Elena and walked towards the door when he saw someone standing there, with an arm extended towards Jeremy. "My name is Gadreel and I just saved your life." Gadreel said.

"Why?" Kol asked as he pulled out the White Oak Stake

"Why?" Kol asked as he pulled out the White Oak Stake. "You're important, Kol Mikaelson." The shaggy-haired man said before disappearing. Kol shook his head before looking at Jeremy and Elena. Elena had Jeremy pinned and lifted a meat cleaver that was in her hand.

She brought it down on Jeremy's right arm. Jeremy screamed as his arm fell to the floor. "I'm so sorry," Elena said as she bit her arm and then shoved it into her younger brother's mouth. Kol ran out of the house after that and didn't stop running.

He ran from his family and from the town of Mystic Falls. He didn't stop running for hours. When he did stop, Kol started a fire and burned the White Oak Stake. As the stake burned, something hit him over the head and knocked him out.