Chapter 3

Ashtyn had to do a double-take at the computer when she figured out where the vampire nest was at. "Holy shit! Guys! I found it!" Ashtyn yelled. Dean and Sam walked into the hotel room and looked at their sister.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked as he moved to Ashtyn's side. "Positive. Let's grab our gear and go!" Ashtyn said as she stood up. Dean smiled and nodded at his younger sister. "Let's go gank some sons of bitches!" Dean said as he walked over to the nightstand and grabbed baby's keys.

Ashtyn grabbed her bow and arrows and made sure her sword belt was on correctly. She then looked over at her brothers and smirked. "Let's got gank some sons of bitches," Dean said as he walked out the door.

The drive to the warehouse was short. Everyone in the car was silent and mentally preparing for the fight that was to come. As Dean pulled up to the warehouse, Ashtyn checked her weapons again. She made sure she had her collapsable bow on her.

Her arrows were on her back, and her guns were on her belt along with her sword. The three of them walked over to the warehouse. Sam counted to three and then kicked the door open. The three of them went inside and started to check every room.

Sam was the first to get a kill. Ashtyn closed her eyes and just listened. She felt something on her left side and just reacted. She pulled out an arrow and stabbed it through the throat of another vampire.

Her eyes snapped open and she grabbed her sword and quickly cut off its neck. "No!" A scream sounded out from the shadows. Dean turned towards it and fired his gun.

Ashtyn walked over to the downed vampire and pushed on the bullet wound with her foot. The vampire screamed as pain shot through his body. "What's your name?" Ashtyn asked.

"..." the vampire didn't respond. Ash glanced at her brothers. Sam pulled out a bottle of dead man's blood and put some on a knife. He the stabbed it into the vampires arm. "Ahhh!" The vampire screamed.

"My sister asked you a question. What's your name?" Dean said as he leaned on the wall. "Jason." The vampire gasped out. "Is there any one else here?" Ashtyn asked. "Just our meal." Jason said.

The siblings looked at each other. "Are they alive?" Sam asked. "Yes." Jason said. He wanted to cooperate with them because it meant no pain. "Have you given them any of your or your friends blood?" Dean asked. "No." Jason said. "Where are they?" Dean asked. Jason said nothing.

Ashtyn grabbed her sword and chopped off an arm. The vampire screamed in agony. "Where are they?" Dean asked again. Jason just shook his head. "I'm going to ask one more time. If you don't answer, I will Jill you and find them myself. If you tell me, we will let you go. So, where are they?" Ashtyn asked.

"In the basement." Jason said. Ashtyn nodded. She raised her sword and chopped off Jason's head. "Let's go." She said as she walked off to find the basement. Her two brothers shared a smile and followed after her.