𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

jennie trudges into school, late again.

looking after a child while trying to look after yourself is hard you know.

while walking down endless corridors she bumps into a girl.

❝ oh sorry about that,❞ jennie says in a tired voice, almost monotoned.

the other girl looks up at her wide eyed, ❝ i-it's okay. totally fine. super. diddly darn cool. fabu- ❞

the girl is cut off by jennies little giggle, ❝ i think i get it.. ❞

for what seems about a minute, the girls stare into each other's eyes before jennie clears her throat.

❝ i'm jennie ruby jane kim, ❞ she puts out a hand.

the other smiles softly and takes it, ❝ i'm lalisa manoban.. ❞ they shake hands.

at the formalities the two laugh, only a load voice cuts them off.

❝ miss kim, late again i see. ❞ the man, known as the attendance officer, looks her up and down before tsking.

she grins, trying to nark at him, ❝ c'mon haeil, just let me off, i promise not to do it again~ ❞

he's taken aback, ❝ detention for you. ❞

she scoffs and turns on her heel, starting her slow walk back to class.

❝ and who may you be? ❞ he asks lisa.

she looks up, ❝ um- me? i-i'm lalisa manoban.. ❞

he quirks an eyebrow, ❝ lalisa what? ❞

❝ m-manoban... ❞

❝ manobal? ❞

lisa shakes her head in annoyance, ❝ manoban! lalisa manoban! ❞

the teacher clears his throat, ❝ well, miss manoban, you've also earned yourself an after school, one hour detention. ❞

he smirks, ❝ i hope you're happy with yourself, ❞

lisa catches up to jennie. hearing the latter snigger from the scene.

❝ i'll see you later, ❞ jennie waves.

jisoo wanders around aimlessly, trying to avoid sowon.

she has started coming to school at random times, growing accustomed to sowon's timetable and her routes.

it really is sad to think that, but jisoo has no protection whatsoever.

she turns a corner and then is shoved to the ground. an 'oof' sound musters out of her throat as she falls to her hands and knees.

❝ you like being on your knees don't you? ❞ the familiar voice sends a pang to her heart.

she keeps her head down, ❝ why are you doing this taebin? ❞

he laughs evilly and grabs her head back, ❝ just a- ❞

❝ what the fuck do you think you're doing jeon taebin? hmm? ❞

they look back in sync and see a girl. and they both recognise her instantly.

jennie kim.

a mysterious girl for sure..

everyone's girl crush.

and she's known for her bad reputation.

jisoo notices the dominance oozing out of her. how with one glance she can make any grown man shit their pants.

❝ j-jennie... hi. ❞ taebin manages to squeak out.

❝ get off of her. ❞

he instantly let's go of her hair.

jennie goes over to jisoo and helps her up. she grabs her hand firmly, interlocking their fingers.

the older can feel her heart pounding in her chest.

❝ if i even see you near her, you know how far i'll go. ❞ jennie states, intimidating the boy even more.

taebin gulps at that, his hands shaking. at the sight, jisoo has to stifle a laugh.

❝ do. you. comprehend. ❞

❝ YES! yes! yes i do. ❞ he says immediately.

still holding onto the older's hand, she storms away.

taebin stares at them until they turn the corner. he snaps out of his gaze and let's out the breath he was holding.

wiping his hands against his trousers, he clears his throat and turns around.

❛ jennie kim you hot mother fucker. ❜