𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

the pinks have been downing liquor and telling each other endless stories of their lives. yet... they all missed out their secrets...

❝ yah lisa! stop pulling that face!! ❞ jisoo laughs lightly.

confused, the maknae scrunches her nose, ❝ what face~ ❞

jennie giggles at the pair, causing rosie to look at her. she examines the olders features in great detail, noticing her blemish free face and soft plump lips.

and oh, how badly she wants to touch them.

feeling a gaze on herself, jennie's eyes move to look at the culprit. she smiles softly, seeing how rosie's eyes slightly widen.

jisoo yawns, ❝ i'm so tired... ❞ streching her arms for emphasis.

rosie's eyes dart away from jennie, and looks down nervously.

❝ yeah, let's go to sleep.. ❞ lisa says, her tone suddenly dropping.

it doesn't go unnoticed by jennie though.

❝ lis, i'll stay next to you. ❞ she whispers.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

a door opens to the room. footsteps fill the near silence, other than the soft breathing of the girls.

a hand softly strokes lisa's face, causing her to flinch.

❝ wake up sweetheart, job to do... ❞ the familiar voice of her dad makes her eyes shoot open.

her bottom lip trembles as she sits up, ❝ n-no dad. not r-right now- my friends-s are here. ❞

his once loving face hardens.

❝ now you little slut. go to my room, or else one of your little pals will... ❞

he lands his eyes on the girl next to her, sound asleep, her arms draped over lisa.

❝ f-fine! i'll go- ❞ the vulnerable girl hiccups.

jennie's arm tightens around lisa's torso. the younger girl gulps as she peels her arm away from her, tears threatening to spill.

she gets up and leaves her room, dreading what will happen next.

lisa's dad smirks while stares holes into jennie's face. his fingers brush the hair from her face and lets his thumb trace her bottom lip.

he stands up and leaves too, excitement growing in him.