♤004: surprise♤

{Friday}

*No one's POV*

Ally was currently on her way with Big Rob to pick up y/n. Ally has been waiting for this day. She knew Lauren liked y/n, and y/n liked Lauren. She talked about the young girl almost every minute she could. Lauren felt really stupid for hurting y/n.

At the y/l/n's household, y/n was packing her stuff with the help of her older brother, Neo.

"Are you sure you'll be okay sis?" Neo asked.

"Of course! Even after that shit day, I still like Lauren. I forgive her." Neo sighed.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." Y/n gave a reassuring smile to her older brother. He gave one back.

They finished packing her stuff up. Y/n was pushing Neo out her room to get dressed. Neo didn't want to but he did anyways. He knew his little sister would beat his ass.

Y/n threw on her outfit, praying Lauren would like it. (⬆️⬆️)

Ally pulled out her phone to text y/n.

Allycat 🐱: I'll be there in about 5 minutes

Y/n saw and rushed her shit up. She threw the rest of her stuff in her suitcases, gave her pitbull, Princess Honey, some food and water, and ran downstairs.

The second she stepped in front of her door, Ally was about to knock.

"Hi." Y/n said awkwardly. She really think that it was really happening. It had to be a dream.

"It's so good to meet you!" Ally wrapped her arms around the younger girl. Y/n was surprised that Ally was strong, even though she was short.

"Are you ready to go see Lauren?" Y/n nodded. She lead Ally to her bedroom to grab her suitcases. Ally loves the way the bedroom looked. It fitted y/n well.

Big Rob helped put the luggage inside the limo's trunk.

"Thanks, Big Rob." He gave a little smile and nodded his head as a welcome.

"Hey sis!" Neo called out to his little sister. She turned around. He was holding a stuffed animal with a Stitch stuffie, and blankie she slept with at night for safety since she was little. She loved them.

"Oh my god!" She ran to her brother. He gave her the two stuffies and blankie. She snatched away, thanking her brother for remembering. He gave her one last (but not the very last) hug until he saw her again.

"I'll miss you." Neo whispered.

"I-I'll miss y-you too." Y/n's voice was cracking. Her vision was blurring due to the tears in her eyes. She tighten the hug on Neo.

Neo tighten the hug even more to say that she'll be okay. It worked. Y/n calmed down a bit. It was tough to let go but, she's done this before. She was use to it.

"Bye." Neo slowly waved goodbye to his sister as she walked away. Y/n waved back.

Their bond was strong. They took care of eachother. When no one was there for y/n, he would. They loved eachother.

Y/n got in the limo with Ally. Y/n watched as the care began moving. Watching as her brother and dog were no longer in sight. She suddenly became overwhelmed with anxiety and sadness. Y/n stared at the floor.

"Hey, it's okay." Ally laid a reassuring hand on the girl's shoulder. Y/n looked up at Ally. Ally gave her the Stitch stuffie. Her brother told her previous days ago.

"Thank you." Y/n said quietly. Too quietly. But Ally still heard her. She chuckled as y/n clutched Stitch close to her chest.

Maybe everything will be okay.