♡Chapter 8: boundaries pt.2♡

(a/n: I tried and some parts are shit and it's long as hell so there's no third part)

"Come here, baby." She patted her lap and held her arms out.

Y/n threw herself into Lauren's arms. Lauren caught y/n by her waist. They rested their foreheads against each other's.

Lauren stared deeply into her girlfriend's eyes. Her eyes began filling up with lust. The sparkles in her girlfriend's eyes. Her dilated pupils.

Y/n was lost in the moment. She saw the galaxy in Lauren's eyes, her hot breath against her lips.

In a matter of seconds, y/n gripped the back of Lauren's neck and smashed her lips against hers. Their lips were in sync. Lauren's hands gripped y/n's ass, causing her to moan into her mouth. She took this opportunity and slipped her tongue into y/n's mouth, causing her to moan louder. Y/n started grinding against Lauren's bulge.

"Holy shit." Lauren said, pulling away. She loved the way y/n's lips looked swollen. Her jeans were painfully tight.

"You look so fucking hot babyg-shit." Y/n was palming Lauren's crotch. She unbuckles her belt.

"I'm going to take good care of you, daddy." Y/n took Lauren's jeans off and threw them somewhere behind her. Her mouth was agape when viewing the outline of Lauren's imprint. Her fingers grazed the very outline with her tips.

Lauren

"Daddy needs to take good care of you, princess," I pushed her onto the bed,"if you're good you'll get to pleasure me." I held her face still by gripping her chin.

"Rough treatment, much?"

"If you're a naughty girl, there'll be more than that." I whispered in her ear, nibbling her earlobe.

"Mmm, fuck." I trailed open mouth kisses down her next. I left hickeys all over her neck and chest.

Always mark your territory before it's taken.

I latched my mouth on her left bud, massaged and rolled her right bud between my fingers. I groaned at how y/n's hands were gripping my hair. Not going to lie, hair pulling is kinky when done right.

I moved to her right tit, giving it the same treatment.

"O-oh my G-god, Lauren." She moans out. Her back arching off the bed. She was pushing my head towards where she wanted me. I lightly bit down on her nipple and earning a sweet, muffled moan.

I placed a trail of hickeys down her torso and above her panty line. Y/n bites her lip to avoid moaning. But, I have a feeling she's a loud one.

"Stop biting your lip, baby. Let it out. That's how I know your enjoying it." I bit down and tugged on her bottom lip. I let go of her lip with a pop.

"Please, Lauren. I n-need you." She begs.

"Don't worry, princess. You'll get your needs done." I drag my tongue against her jaw line. Her face was red and heated. She looked a cherry peach color. I went back down.

I could see the arousal smeared on her thighs. A dark patch seeped through her panties. I tease her by kissing her inner thighs, skipping her needy area.

"Tell me, princess. What do you want me to do to you? I'm giving you a chance. You'll only be teased more if you don't answer." I flattened my tongue against her clit through the soaked material.