♡006: date night♡

*Your POV*

{4:57pm}

Omg! Omg!!

I'm so nervous! Today is my date with Lauren. So many thought are going through my head.

"Calm down, mamas. Lauren is going to love this. You're beautiful." Camila said. She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Lauren's gonna be maaaaaad!" Dinah laughed. Dinah told me she would tell Lauren anything that would make Lauren jealous. Or to make her beat Camila again.

"Shut up Dinah! If Lauren tries to beat Camila, I can get involved. Lauren won't hit me." Dinah rolled her eyes.

I walked up to the mirror beside Lauren's bed to see myself. I gasped.

The girls really hooked me up. Natural, no makeup, soft hair. For a minute, I thought I was beautiful. But, my self conscious demons absorbed themselves into my head, came back to haunt me.

'Ugly! Lauren won't like you!'

'Look at you. Put makeup on to cover up your ugly face!'

'Nobody loves you.'

I shook off those terrible thoughts and came back to reality, sounds of knocking echoing in the room

"It's Lauren and Normani!"

"Y/n. Come here." Ally ushered me. She gave me two things of condoms. I looked at her in confusion.

"Better safe than sorry." I sighed. I stared at the two condoms. I started getting, scared. I was still a virgin. I wasn't as prepared as much to lose it.

Plus, I didn't want Lauren to see my body.

"It's only the first date, Ally." I gave them back to her. She took them from my hand.

"Ok. But if it happens, just be careful ok?" I nodded.

"Damn." The person rasped. I looked and saw a jaw dropped Lauren. I couldn't help but check out Lauren. She was giving me major daddy vibes.

"Hey, beautiful." Lauren smirked. Her eyes scanned my body.

"My eyes are up here, silly." Lauren's face redened.

"Shall we go, m'lady?" Lauren offered her hand, which I gladly took. Our fingers intertwined with eachothers.

••••
We walked into the restaurant, La Playa de Cuba. Lauren led me to the counter. A short, Italian looking waitress was smiling at us.

"Welcome to, La Playa de Cuba, are you señoritas here on a date? Any reservation?" She asked.

"Sí. Tienen el reservation para Lauren Jauregui." Lauren's cuban accent was so..ugh!

The lady searched through the list of reservation on her little tableta.

"Right this way, your table is ready. We'll have our waiter, Mr. Mahone, take your orders." We got to our table, two waiters pulled out chairs for me and Lauren to sit in.

Our table was located in a secluded area so no one would really see us. Lauren grabbed my hand. Her thumb ran over and massaged my knuckles.

"Mi amor, mi princessa, you look so beautiful today, everyday. I can't wait till we get back to our hotel room." She kissed each individual knuckle and the palm of my hand. Lauren winked at me.

"Hello ladies, what would you like today?" A waiter, 5'2ish, walked up to us. He looked very familiar.

"I would like a "Ropa Vieja" with a side of salad. And a strawberry lemonade." Lauren ordered. The waiter wrote down her order.

"What about you, babygirl?" He said. Him calling me that gave me some uncomfortable goosebumps. I looked at him, he was biting his lip. It was disgusting.

"Um. U-um, I..." I couldn't muster up any words. I was scared. I'm guessing Lauren noticed because she grabbed my right hand and peppered it with open mouth kisses.

"It's okay mamas. Do you mind if we have another waiter or waitress?" He seemed to get mad at Lauren's questions.

"Why? Does this big chested girl belong to you?" Lauren cleared her throat.

"As a matter of fact, she is. This is our date. I bet she would let you pleasure her in any way, shape or form. She is not into-"

"I bet you can't pleasure her. You don't have a dick! Even if you do, it's not as big as mine." The waiter started getting way too cocky. Lauren let out a spine chilling chuckle.

"Bet! How big?"

"Seven inches." He held his head up high. He was celebrating too early.

"You're small. Mine's 10 1/2 inches." Lauren gave me and the waiter a smug smile.

"Is everything okay over here?" It was the same waitress from earlier.

"No, actually. Mr. Mahone was flirting with my girlfriend and harassing us. He assumed my real sensitive body part: my genitalia, and in doing so we are being stalled us from eating our orders on our first date."

"Oh my apologise. We'll give you your money back from your reservation. My apologise once again." The waitress grab Mahone by his ear and dragged him.

"Come on baby. Our date isn't ruined yet." Lauren lead me by my hand out the restaurant. We walked to the parking lot, where Lauren had parked her car.

"My queen." She opened the passenger's side door. I chuckled at her gesture.

"Thank you." I sat in and buckled myself in. Lauren started the engine. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"There's an empty parking lot nearby. That's our next stop."

••••
*Lauren's POV*

We arrived at the empty parking lot. No cars were in sight other than mine. We got out of the car.

"Are you sure we should be here, Lauren?" Y/n asked me. She looking at a nearby sign.

"No parking from 5pm to 1am. We shouldn't be here, Lauren. Lauren?"

"Boo!" I attacked her ribs. She screams and falls onto the floor.

"Lauren! Don't DO that to me!" She starts crying, causing my softie side to take over. I lift her up by surprise. Her legs wrap around my torso and her hands gripped onto my sweater. I place her on the hood of my car.

"Lo siento, princesa." I peck her lips over and over again. She rest her head on my shoulder.

"It's ok. Can we go to our hotel room now?" She mumbled.

"But, we're on our date." I whined. I put her down from my car hood.

"We can continue at the hotel." Y/n winked and shook her ass. She got inside the car and left me with a tent in my pants.

She's going to be the death of me. And mini me.