♤005: be mine?♤

[A/n:] If there's any errors, sorry I'm trying my best with updating more. Enjoy lovelies

{After the mall; same day}

*No one's POV*
Lauren and y/n both plopped on their hotel beds. After several hours of shopping and walking around the mall.

Y/n was close to falling asleep when Lauren spoke

"Hey, y/n? Can I ask you something?" The shorter girl rested her head on her arms.

"Sure. What's up?" Lauren bit her lip rethinking if she should ask and tell her about her 'secret'.

"I know we've known each other for maybe a week but I was wondering if..."

"If, what?" Lauren started feeling more anxious. She wanted to tell y/n but she was scared of the rejection she could receive.

"You would judge me because," Lauren took a deep breath, "ihaveapenis!" She said. Her eyes began to tear up.

"Oh." Is all y/n could say.

"If you don't want to be friends because of how disgusting I am, it's ok." Y/n felt hurt by these words Lauren was speaking.

They reminded her of her father, who shamed her for not being tough, cold hearted, and successful as a child. If he would see her now, she could shove everything he said she couldn't be in his face. But, that isn't the problem right now. It's making Lauren feel good about herself.

"Lauren. Look at me baby." Lauren refused.

"Hey, hey, hey." Lauren felt small, warm hands grab her face. She was forced to look y/n in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." Lauren's voice cracked. More tears casted down her face. Y/n's thumbs wiped those tears away.

"Lauren. Nothing is going to change between us. I'm not attracted to what's between your legs, but because of your charm, personality. I'm attracted to you being you. Not your body. Ok?" Y/n said

"Okay." Lauren replied, pulling y/n onto her lap. Arms wrapped around her petite frame.

"I kinda want to...kiss you right now." Lauren blurted. She gasped after realising what she had said.

Y/n lifted her head from Lauren's shoulder.

"W-what? You want to kiss me?" She asked. Lauren nodded.

"Then do it. I haven't had my first kiss yet." Lauren's hearted was racing at the thought of kissing y/n's plump, full lips.

Lauren gripped y/n's hips, causing y/n to bite down on her bottom lip.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/n nodded. She was ready for Lauren to kiss her.

Manicured nails traced the outline of the young girl's jaw. Shivers were sent throughout her body. Lauren tilted y/n's head. The girls leaned in, lips capturing each others. Fireworks and sparks exploded.

Y/n guided Lauren's hands to her bottom. Lauren squeezed the girl's bottom, causing her to moan.

Soon enough oxygen became an issue. They both pulled away.

"That was, wow." Y/n said out of breath.

"You're a good kisser for not having your first kiss." Lauren giggled. Y/n smacked Lauren's arm.

"Shut up." Lauren pecked y/n's lips. Then booped her nose. Y/n's nose scrunched up and Lauren found it so cute.

Y/n got off of Lauren's lap. She walked

"Y/n?" The girl hummed against Lauren's chest.

"Will you go on a date and be mine?" Y/n quickly shot her head up. Her face lit up with joy.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" She ran at Lauren, tacking her back on her hotel bed. She grabbed Lauren's face and smashed her lips on Lauren's.

"Saturday, tomorrow night?" Lauren asked while pulling away from the kiss.

"Sure."

Date night is tomorrow. Neither of them can wait.