Chapter Two

"She's beautiful." The Hound said, looking down at Elena.

"T-thanks, Ser." She stuttered. 

"Don't call me that...Are you going for a ride?"

"Yes...."

"Sandor."

"Ah, alright."

They both just awkwardly stood there. Elena had never really been paid much attention to, as a bastard. 

"Could I maybe join you?"

"D-don't you have duties, like the King?"

"No, he dismissed me earlier and his cunt son is too busy...being a cunt."

"Well then yes, you can join me."

Elena stood there as Sandor saddled up his horse. She got on her own with ease. He did the same and they rode out. 

***

"So you're Jon's sister?"

"Yes, the very one. The second half of the twin bastards of Winterfell."

"Well, Snow is the best of the Bastard names."

Elena laughed and Sandor seemed surprised. They looked at each other and she saw his burn mark. He realised what she was looking at and shied away. 

"You don't need to hide it. Look." She pulled up the sleeve of her arm and revealed a burn mark, on both arms. He looks at them and then back at you. "See, everyone has scars."

"Where did you get them?"

"I fell into a fire when I was young." There was something in the tone of her voice that made Sandor think she was lying as she answered too quickly. "I've heard stories about your scar."

"Well, if it's to do with my brother, it's true." She saw a sadness in his eyes but also anger.

"Your brother is a cunt." She said and rode on. Sandor looked shocked, he'd never heard a woman talk like that. 

Once again it's short and snappy. But I hope it's okay.

If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!

- Georgie