Chapter 5

"Who do we have here?"

Elena looked up to see a sleazy looking knight, holding up his sword at the twins. John immediately pulled out his sword. 

"Aww, you're gonna protect the little lady?" The knight said, laughing at John's shaking sword. Elena's hand was shaking as well. She could see the way the Knight was looking at her, his intentions. She was scared, although she could defend herself. He could fight.

"Go away!" John yelled at the knight.

"I don't think I will. Just pass the little girly across and you can go."

"No." John stood in front of his twin. 

"Well, then you're going to die for her just to get whored." The knight begins to walk forward.

"I wouldn't go any closer if I were you." The Hound's voice echoed through the clearing.

"Who is that?" The knight was panicking. 

"I said..." Sandor came into full view, his eyes dark. "Don't go any closer." 

"You got the Hound to protect you, you stupid whore. He'll do the same thing I would. C'mon then, you stupid do-"

Elena stabbed her dagger into his stomach, whilst he was distracted. He fell to the ground, with a thunk. Both of the males looked at her, quite shocked. 

"What?" She said.

Sandor smiled, quite impressed.

"What were you thinking Elena? He might be noble!"

"He was going to kill you then whore me, what did you expect me to do?"

Jon looks down frustrated and conflicted. He breathes heavily. Then looks to the Hound who is still looking impressed. He stormed off in a rage.

Elena huffed at his actions.

"He's a child sometimes... I love him but he gets on my nerves."

"When did you learn to do that?" Sandor asked, withdrawing from his silence. "You knew where you hit to get a perfect kill."

"Do you really think I just sit around and sew all day?" She smirked and Sandor did too.

"You're a curious lady."

"I'm not a lady, I'm a bastard." He looks down at that and scoffs. "What? Does that offend you? I know I live the life of a lady or close to it but I'm not one. I'm not like Sansa or Lady Catelynn. I can't be."

"At least you're floating in the clouds. Like the other cunt nobles." Sandor said, quietly but she heard it. 

"Well, the clouds are cold." Sandor chuckles slightly at the comment.

"You are different, Elena."

Sorry for been gone so long but I'm back now. I'm also really happy to be writing again. Also, expect more Game of Thrones stuff coming! (I'm thinking GIF imagines)

If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!

- Georgie