Chapter 4

Elena walked down to the courtyard where she knew Jon would be practising for when he got to the night's watch. Everyone was at the banquet and you were lonely. He was swinging his sword at a dummy. You grabbed a sword and intercepted one of his blows. You matched his skill perfectly. He smiled at you. 

"You know, you could probably beat most of the men here right now."

"I know but I choose not to." You chuckled.

"Wanna go to the spot?"

"Yes." He offered her arm and she playfully rolled her eyes at him, but still took his arm. They walked down to a clearing in the forest. There they could see the stars and talk as they wish. Since there was no one there except the two of them.

"So what do you think of The Hound?" He asked, referring your ride earlier in the day. 

"He's gruff and grumpy but quite sweet in a childlike way. You know, all the stories we heard were true. I just got the feeling he was really alone and that made me quite...sad...I suppose."

"Well, you know he's a murderer but also likes whoring."

"Jon, what knight doesn't? Theon and Rob both whore and they are nobles." He chuckled at the last statement. 

"You know our mother was probably a whore."

"I don't think so, Father wasn't the type to whore. Also, he is quite a straight forward person, so if she was a whore, he would have told us by now. We are of age, we could know."

"Well, I wouldn't get your hopes up."

"Yeah." We laid on the grass looking up at the stars. It was a nice peaceful night. 

"Well, what do we have here?" An unknown voice came from behind a tree.

If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!

-Georgie