Chapter 3

As Elena and Sandor came back to the stables, no one was around which Elena found very strange until she realised it must be time for the banquet. As a bastard, she wasn't invited but she would be with Jon, which was better. So as she got off her horse, she had no worry in people seeing her with Sandor. Not that she was embarrassed by him but of what people might think of the two of them together.

"This was nice." She turned to Sandor, he smiled back at her. 

"Elena?" She turned around to see Jon stood there dumbfounded. 

"Oh hello, Jon." She turned back to Sandor. "I'll see you soon." She smiled and walked to join Jon.

After they walked for a good distance, out of earshot of anyone. Jon stopped in his tracks and grabbed Elena's shoulders. "Why were you with the bloody Hound?"

"We had a ride together and his name is Sandor."

"Do not get cosy with him...he's a killer."

"So is everyone in this world."

They stood in silence for a few moments.

"I am just trying to protect you, Elena." He whispered. She kissed his cheek and hugged him. "You're the only family I truly have."

"You will always have me. I'm not going anywhere."

They continued walking. When Ghost ran up to them and almost toppled Jon over, which Elena couldn't stop laughing at.

When she finally calmed down, she looked to the left of her and could see Sandor looking at her smiling, before turning away. 

If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!

-Georgie