Old Friends • Chapter One • UPDATED

Rays of sun shone threw the windows, waking up the brown-haired male. It was about 12:00 and Albert hadnt woke up yet. He sat up in bed slowly, stretching his limbs. He got up out of his messy bed and walked downstairs to his kitchen, to get himself some cereal.

After getting his food and eating it, he went back upstairs. Albert opened up Roblox in his browser and saw that someone had messaged him. He opened the message system and found out it was G0z who messaged the pale-skinned boy. He opened the message and read it in his head.

'Hey Albert! I was wondering if you could come visit the circus? We haven't talked in awhile and I have to ask you something :o)'

Albert reread it a couple of times. A blush unknowingly appearing on his face. He smiled to himself and responded.

'Sure! I'd love to come visit again! It's been awhile. When can I visit?'

Albert hit enter and waited for G0z to respond. He opened a new tab and started watching YouTube. It didn't take long for his clowny friend to respond to his question.

'Maybe in an hour? Feel free to record! :o)'

Albert agreed and continued to watch YouTube. He watched the time carefully, and an hour later G0z was in a private server on 'Circus In The Sky'. The young-adult smiled and clicked join.