Cotton Candy Skies /Part Two/ • Chapter Eight • UPDATED

(G0z)

  I unlocked that car door, swiftly getting out and locking it once Albert had gotten out. I smiled up at him and grabbed his hand, giving it a soft squeeze that he returned.

  We walked up the driveway, to the front door painted a soft blue with clouds and a little sun, standing out against the pure white house. I grabbed the cold, brass, doorknob and opened the door. We usually kept the doors unlocked when we were home.

  I glanced at Albert, who nodded and smiled. We walked in and I yelled, "I'm home!". At once some of the other CITS members came to greet me, quickly noticing Albert, who just his behind me.

  Caroline and Z00zy asked questions about why I was gone, why Albert's here, and so on but I just told everyone to meet in the living room to discuss it. So, everyone did.

  Me and Albert stood in front of everyone who was sitting down on our soft red-brown sofas. I glanced at Albert who smiled at me and squeezed my hand softly, to help calm me down. At this point I was shaking and sweating from being so nervous.

  I opened my mouth to speak after three minutes but, Albert cut me off. "Me and G0z are uhm, dating.." He announced, lovingly giving me a quick peck on the cheek after. I smiled and giggled, quietly thanking him for telling everyone for me.

  It was silent for a few seconds before Caroline jumped up and said, "Ship has sailed, mission complete!". Everyone else either fangirled or sighed, not really caring much because he saw it coming (Yuck0 👀). We sat down on the couch with everyone and told them the details in what happened exactly. Not surprisingly, they were all super supportive!

  It was like a dream come true! It was even better due to the fact Yuck0 wasn't drunk, and was actually in a decent mood for once!

  After a while of talking me and Albert bid goodbye and left on our way to the circus near by. I couldn't wait to spend time with him! Even though we already spend a lot of time together.

  I sighed happily, and rested my head on Albert's. He then rested his on my shoulder, making it more comfortable. We walked in bliss, nothing could go wrong!
.
.
.
.
.
Or could it?

-
I SWEAR ILL GET TO THE CIRCUS Part Next chapter 😭

Also tee-hee FORESHADOWING

(Little did future me know that I wasn't writing the next chapter teehee)