Cotton Candy Skies /Part One/ • Chapter Seven • UPDATED

Thanks to lofiye for the chapter idea!!
Also the picture above is how goz looks in this story (but with ginger hair) UwU (credit to Soyochii)
-

/Three Days Later/

(Albert)

  It's been a few days since me and G0z got together, and each day has been like heaven! We started talking about future plans and how we would tell everyone.

  We decided to tell the CITS crew first, since G0z was basically their boss. We made our way to my car, hand and hand. I felt really proud with myself right now, as I did G0z's makeup today and it looked pretty good if I do say so myself! It was just some basic pink lip-gloss and a rosey blush. I also applied pink eyeshadow on one eye and blue on the left, with little white clouds on top. It reminded me if cotton candy!

  We chatted quietly during the drive to the house they lived in together, nervous. What would they think? Would they be angry? I started shaking a little, biting at my nails. G0z put his hand on my leg, and smiled calmly at me.

  I sighed, and calmed down. We continued talking about cute animals and funny memes we had saw on the internet. While talking G0z brought up that there was a Carnival near the CITS house we could visit after. I gasped and yelled 'YAY' like a little kid, I haven't been to a circus in years- er well any circus but G0z's. He giggled at my childishness then parked the car in a driveway in front of a really nice house.

  He kissed my cheek, grabbing my hand. "We're here"

-
Bruh this is so short-

I'm sorry 😳👉👈
I'll create part two soon lol