A Fresh Start

(Sarai's POV)

Today I start my new internship at a TV show I've been dreaming to work at. Hi, I'm Sarai, currently 19 years old and I moved here to Manhattan, New York from San Diego, California. I wanted to live my dream life, as an NYU student and have a dream job, which is to be an intern for my favorite TV show, Impractical Jokers. I start my first year of college next week. And start my new internship today. On this beautiful Wednesday morning I walk outside my apartment and I look around and see an empty cab coming down my street, I wave him down and he stops for me. I get in and tell him to go to the address I wrote down on a paper.

As we are driving down the streets of Manhattan, I look at all the cars and buildings and I get a phone call from my mom. I pick up.

"Hi sweetheart how are you adjusting?" my mom asks.

"It's really nice here, but I'm still not used to the time change, " I chuckle.

"I'm glad you like it there," My mom chuckles back.

After about 10 minutes of talking with my mom the cab pulls up to the building and I tell my mom, "Well I have to go, I'm here at my intern job, bye mom love you"

"Bye sweetie good luck," She hangs up and I pay for my cab and get out and looks up at the building. Wow. This place is amazing. I can't believe I'm here. I think to myself and start to have an anxiety attack but take three deep breaths and walk up to the door and swing it open. I'm wearing a white cardigan and some black slacks with a red blouse and some black flats. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi, what floor is the Impractical Jokers office? I'm here for an internship," I ask the receptionist.

"It's up your ass and to the left," She replies.

Surprised at that comment I look at her and say "Sorry what?"

"Oh I'm sorry the guys wanted me to say that when someone asked for their main office, but it's floor 5." she laughs a little.

"Oh okay," I laugh.

I get into the first elevator that opens and I walk in. I press the number 5 on the control panel. I stand and wait for the door that is now starting to close.

"Whoa whoa wait stop that elevator door!" I hear a familiar voice that I've only heard on TV and my hands start shaking and I know exactly who it is. I stop the door and watch him as he is running to the door.

"Phew thank you sweetheart," My eyes are stuck on him as I look at him standing next to me, my heart beating a million paces at once.

Oh my God, my favorite joker is standing right next to me, control yourself Sarai, don't make a fool out of yourself. I thought to myself

Brian fucking Quinn.

He looks at the panel and sees floor 5 is already pushed. He looks over at me. I smile at him and brush the hair out of my face.

"So what are you doing going up to 5th floor?" he asks me with a raised eyebrow and I snap out of my daze.

"I um - I'm the new intern here," I blush as I stutter.

"Oh okay, I was wondering who our new intern was. I'm glad it's someone as beautiful as you," he winks and smirks a little and my heart melts a little and I feel my face get hot.

"Thank you," I say as the elevator goes up.

"So, what's your name?" he asks me.

"I'm Sarai," I smile and he grabs my hand and shakes it.

"Hi Sarai, you probably already know but I'm Brian, but most people call me Q," He says.

He stutters trying to say my name the first time and I teach him how to say it.

He still has my hand and looks into my eyes. "That's a beautiful name by the way," He smiles his beautiful smile and his brown, mocha eyes sparkle.

"Thanks. I've been watching you for 6 years and this has been my dream job since forever," I went fangirl at that moment.

Shit. Stop being weird Sarai.

He smiles and say. "Aw that is so sweet." The door opens and he lets go of my hand. He let's me go out first and we walk into the office and I look at the doors ahead and it has their faces on it and I smile and start fangirling more.

Holy shit Sarai, you're here, you just met Q, and your dream job starts now.

My thoughts get interrupted by Q. "C'mon Sarai." He grabs my hand and pulls me through the doors. We walk in to the Impractical Jokers office and Pete McPartland, the producer of Impractical Jokers walks over to me.

"Hi you must be Sarai, the new intern right?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks for this again, this is a dream come true," I responded. I turned to Q and he had a smile on his face while looking at me.

(Q'S POV)

I woke up late today. "Shit." I threw myself out of bed and put on my Tesd sweater and put on my classic hat and some jeans and shoes. I fix my hair a bit and give Chessie, Benjamin, and Brooklyn some cat food and grab my jeep keys and lock the door on my way out. I get in and get on my way to work.

I soon get to the the office and walk inside and see an elevator door closing and I yell. "Whoa whoa wait stop that elevator door!" Luckily someone was in there so I ran towards the elevator and went in.

And that's when I see the most beautiful person I've ever seen since my ex.

I need to know her name.

I noticed that the floor 5 button was already pressed so I asked her,"So, what are you doing going up to the 5th floor?" She stuttered and I smiled at the words she said.

"I-um I'm the new intern here," she responded. I couldn't help but notice her perfect body and perfect lips and hair. I told her she was beautiful and she seemed to turn red. I asked for her name. She told me it was Sarai.

She is so sexy, even her name is sexy. Damn it's gonna be hard working with her fine ass.

She helped me say her name correctly and I noticed I was still holding her hand as I shook it and I let go when the doors open, but not because I was embarrassed.

I wish she could be mine.

We walked into the office and she seemed to be fangirling inside so I grabbed her hand and lead her in. We met up with Petey, our producer. I was smiling the whole time.

Her new life begins today.

Sorry it's so long lol but let me know what you think and hope you enjoy it!!! Go follow my fan page for the guys on Instagram @impractical.jokeers :) I will be updating tomorrow hopefully!! Let me know some ideas.