Never Alone

((Sarai's POV))

Wednesday May 8th, 2019

The doctor said I can go home today. I'm excited but I don't want to be stuck alone again. He said that someone always has to be with me at my house. I don't want a nurse that I don't know to stay with me. Luckily, Q volunteered his home so it's easier for both of us. I can't believe I'm gonna be practically living with my favorite joker! As I get ready to leave the stuffy hospital, I smile at Q and he just looks so happy. They stopped production of their show just for me. So this coming Monday we start the show up again. I'm actually nervous to go back to work. I also need to email my teachers and see what I missed. But I have all next week so meh.

I pack up everything from my closet in my room and I look at Q as he signs the release papers and takes a picture with the doctor as he's a really big fan. Sal was there too so they all took a picture together. I was smiling as I packed and memories came flooding back.

//flashback//

I was hospitalized after my mom found out what I've been doing in my room. She found my scars because I wore shorts and a long sleeve sweater during the summer. She told me to take off my sweater and why I was hiding something. I was getting really emotional and I started crying and fell to the floor. She seen my scars and immediately told me to go to the car. I was preparing for a long lecture. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said,

"What's wrong? Why are you doing this to yourself?"

I just shrugged and cried. We drove to the hospital and we got off and they took me in right away. They hooked me up to an IV and wrapped my arms. I just sat in a puddle of my tears and screamed of the pain and everything going on. They kept me in the hospital for about a week so they can observe me. I hated the food. Luckily my mom got some real food. I just hated my fucking life at this point.

//Present Day//

Q looked at me as my hands started to shake and my anxiety was flaring up. The doctor left so he came over and held me.

"Hey hey, it's okay you're fine," Q said.

I cried and hugged him. He felt like a big teddy bear and I loved his smell. He kissed my forehead and my heart melted. He kind of towered over me. He sat with me for a bit and I calmed down a little bit. After about 20 minutes, I calmed down and we stood up to leave. I held on to Q's hand while we walked out. Q kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me. I turned a bright red and I looked down at the floor and smiled. It was May 8th, which meant my birthday was in 2 days. None of the guys knew. Only Pete. I just don't want to celebrate this year. Too much shit going on. We start shooting the show again tomorrow and then the guys go on their bus tour next month. I might stay here, it's up to Pete and the guys.

We soon get out to Q's Jeep and Sal rides with us.

"Shotgun!" Sal says.

Q gives him a glare and Sal looks at him.

"Fine, but that's not how the rule goes," Sal says. He gets in the back and I climb in the front. Q helps me in and seatbelts me and closes the door for me. I smile at him and I see his cheeks turn pink. As we start pulling out of the parking lot, Q let's me choose the music so I put on my all time favorite band, Twenty One Pilots. I put on my favorite song which was Pet Cheetah. I started dancing crazy and was singing and Q looked at me with a smile on his face. I sang to him and soon the song was over and I put on some Billy Joel songs. We listened to You May Be Right. Q was singing to me this time and I was fangirling at this moment. We sang together and Q looked at me.

"You want something to eat?", Q asked me. I nodded as I sang still. Q drove to White Castle. We got some burgers and ate them in the car as we parked in the parking lot. After we ate, we took Sal to his house and Q got out to let him out as Qs jeep has only two doors and Q didn't want me to move. Soon it was just me and Q. We waited until Sal got into his house and we drove to Qs house.

"Would you rather be called Q or Brian?" I asked him randomly.

Q looked at me and smiled. "Doesn't matter to me." We soon got to his house and he came over to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled and said thank you and got out. He grabbed my stuff for me and opened the house door. We were greeted by Chessie Cat as he was rubbing up against Q's leg. I smiled and Q picked him up petting and kissing him. I beamed at the sight of them. He was just adorable, and I'm not talking about the cat. I love how Q loves animals so much. Q led me to my room and it was upstairs and right next door to his so we were close. I didn't have any other clothes besides the sweats and shirt I had on.

"Hey Q can I ask you for something?" I started to say.

"Yeah sweetheart anything," he replied.

"Can I borrow a shirt of yours? I wanted to get in the shower but I don't have any other extra clothes," I asked as I blushed.

"Sure," He smiled sweetly and looked through his dressers. He finally found a shirt and passed it to me. It was his blue superman logo shirt. I loved that shirt. I smiled and he smiled back. I walked out but realized I didn't know where the bathroom was.

"Hey Q, where's the bathroom?," I asked him. He showed me where it was and showed me how to turn on the shower.

After he showed me I said thank you and started to take off my shirt. I realized I forgot to get my brush so once I get out I already have it. I only have my bra and sweatpants on and I walk out to my room and grab my brush and walk back hoping Q didn't see. But at the same time, I hoped he saw. I got in the shower and put on music and sang with the music and danced a little. I soon got out and changed and headed to my room in just Q's shirt and my booty shorts that were long enough to cover my scars. Q was in his room and his door was cracked. I knocked on his door and waited for him to respond.

"Come in," He said. I walked in and he smirked a little as he looked me up and down.

"is it alright if I hang with you for a bit? It's lonely in my room," I said to him. He scooted over for me to sit down. I laid down next to him and he didn't have a shirt on and I smell his musky smell from where I laid. He scooched a little closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. I blushed and cuddles into him. He let out a deep breath and kissed my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him.
Hi
"How are you so perfect?" Q asked me. I just smiled. I knew I would never be alone anymore, and I was fine with it.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long ass time but I'm just really stressing out about school and everything so bear with me and please vote!! Love you guys! Also go follow me on Instagram @impractical.jokeers or on Twitter @jokersgurl03💕💕💕