Not Losing Hope

((Qs POV))

We sat there as we decided on what to do for new challenges to play and Pete asks Sarai what she has for ideas. She goes on to say we should do an episode in California. We all agree and say we can do it at Universal.

We soon finish up but Pete says we have one last announcement. I raise an eyebrow because I don't know what that is.

"So I'm not sure if anyone knows but tomorrow is a very special day..." Pete says and I listen intensely. "It's Sarai's birthday!" He finally says and I'm surprised that Sarai didn't tell me sooner. She must have had a reason which is fine by me. I look at Sarai and she shrugs as she smiles, I can't help but hug and kiss her face. I see Sal nudge her and everyone around us claps.

The meeting soon ends and we get up and walk out of the room. The guys and Sarai and I talk about what to do for tomorrow and we decided to have a dinner at Red Lobster. We all get in an elevator and Sarai gives me a kiss on the lips and I blush.

We soon walk out of the offices and Sarai and I hold hands and skip like little kids out to my Jeep. We smiled and laughed and I opened Sarai's door for her.

"Thank you" Sarai smiles at me and I close it for her and gets in on my side as we drive off with music blasting and the windows down. Sarai and I both have on sunglasses and we turn and look at each other. I lower the music while at a stoplight.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow? Other than the dinner with the guys?" I ask Sarai.

She looks at me confused but sarcastically. "What's tomorrow?" I look at her with my eyebrow raised and pulls down my sunglasses with my free hand seeing if she's serious.

She giggles and nudges my arm, "I'm just playing around, hmmm I'm not sure maybe we can go do some sight seeing?" She smiles as she looks at me while I drive off as the light turns green.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I say and drive to my house. We soon get home and I open Sarai's door for her and lets her in the house and we sit on the couch. Sarai leans her head on my shoulder and I pull her in close. I kiss her head and she looks up with puppy eyes and I can't help but kiss her forehead.

We sit there for about 5 minutes just chilling as Benjamin comes and sits by Sarai's stomach and purrs. I check the time on my watch.

5:46

I sigh and kiss Sarai again on her head. "Hey Wanna go upstairs to watch tv? I say to her. She nods and slowly gets up trying not to wake Benjamin and stretches. I can't help but smile when she stretches. I stand up and lead her to the room to start getting winded down. She plops on the bed and giggles.

"What is it?" I ask her as I chuckle lightly. She just shrugs and I see her eyes start watering and she covers her face with her hands. I immediately walk over to her and hold her close.

"What's wrong??" I ask. She just sniffles and wipes her eyes and kisses my lips and I blush.

"I just can't believe I'm here with you" she smiles through her tears and I wipe them away with my thumb. I kiss her head. I can't help but smile as we cuddle in bed and put on Impractical Jokers. She smiles and looks up at me and I blush.

((Sarai's POV))

So after we got home I sat down on the couch and cuddled with Q for a couple of minutes. I smile as Benjamin sits on my stomach and Q looks at me and speaks.

"Hey wanna go upstairs to watch tv?" Q asks me. I nod and slowly get up trying not to wake up Benjamin and stretches as I yawn and follow Q upstairs. I plop on the bed and sighs as I feel content but overwhelmed that my birthday is tomorrow. I just chuckle knowing how long I made it and start getting emotional.

"What is it?" Q asks me and I just shrug as my eyes start watering and looks at him he comes over to comfort me and I just hold him and wipe my face. I pull him and embrace him with a kiss and I pull away softly and he blushes.

"I-I just can't believe I'm here with you," I try to swallow the lump in my throat and smiles through the tears. Q lovingly looks at me and I blush as he wipes my tears away with his thumb and he softly rubs my cheek.

He kisses my head and I close my eyes enjoying every moment of it. I wrap my arm around his waist and cuddles into him neck and inhales his scent and my nerves soon calm down.

Q puts on Impractical Jokers and I just snuggled up next to him and smiles as we watch the show. I look up at him and smiles. He looks down at me and I kiss his lips. He kisses back and blushes.

"I love you Brian"

He just smiles and blushes as he looks at me. He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"I love you Sarai"

I blush a beet red hearing him say my name. God I love when he says my name. I smiles and cuddles into his neck again and thinks to myself

I'm not losing hope, not yet.

((Authors note))
Hi!!! Omggg I'm so sorry for the long update I've been extremely busy with life but I really hope y'all enjoy this chapter !! I am hopefully going to update every couple of days or so!! Make sure to vote and comment if I should change or add anything!!