Never Again

((Sarai's POV))

As me and Q sit watching the movie, he's stroking my hair which makes my heart melt. He teases me about my laugh because I snorted but soon I'll find a flaw of his too. I smile and blush as I feel Q's hot breath against my head. I look up at him and he smiles. He slowly leans in closer and I feel his breath on my lips as we intertwine our lips with each other's. My stomach feels like they have a million butterflies fluttering around. I never wanted that perfect kiss to end. Q swipes his tounge across my lips begging for entrance and I hold them shut, just to tease him. He pulls away after Joe hits me on the arm and laughs.

"Hey lovebirds, the movie is still on," He laughs as he replies.

I just bite my lip at Brian as he smirks and holds me close as we watch the movie.

Thank goodness I decided to stay alive.

After the movie ended me and Q walked together with our hands linked and we skipped out and the guys laughed at us. The guys wanted to goof off so we started doing their challenges. I would go in the middle when there was a big crowd and start dancing trying to get someone to dance with me. After about 5 minutes of dancing, someone finally danced and the guys laughed. After that the guys were starting to walk out but I didn't want them to leave. Q was the one that stayed behind.

"What time do you get out?" Q asked me.

"I get out at 1 am," I replied.

"Damn. That's late," Q said. It was currently 12:00 am so I went back to work and I seen Q sit down at a table. I wondered to myself Why is Q still here? I thought he would wanna go home already. My thoughts got interrupted by someone walking towards me. Shit. It was my crazy ex-boyfriend. He was abusive to me, he would take advantage of me and wouldn't care even if I begged for him to stop. I thought I would be safe here in New York. That is another reason I moved over here. He walks up and looks pissed.

"Why did you run? I didn't even say bye!" He said.

"Because you fucking treated me like shit. What? You thought I would come crawling back? Never again. You are such a dick," I replied back.

"Hey leave her alone she obviously doesn't love you anymore dude," I hear a familiar voice. It was Q. I didn't notice he got up and walked over. It didn't matter, I had a bigger thing to deal with here. My ex had a soda in his hand and threw it at me. Q didn't notice because he turned trying to find a security guard.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled. Q turned around.

"Leave her alone!" Q shouted at him.

"What are you gonna do about it huh?" my ex replied. Quickly I notice that Q had him on the floor and was punching the shit out of him. Damn Q can fight. I came around and tried getting them off of each other. As I was grabbing Q, my ex hit me in the face and I stumbled back. My head was throbbing, my nose was stinging and bleeding. I fell back as I hit my head against the concrete and passed out and blood was spilling out of my head. The last thing I remember was Q hovering over me and his phone on his ear.

"Hi my girlfriend hit the concrete, she passed out there's blood on the floor..." I heard him say. I smiled slightly when I heard him say girlfriend. Then it got dark...

((Q's POV))

Man how I wanted to kiss her so bad. She's just perfect. I wanna do more but I would be risking it. As she looked up at me,i was biting my lip and noticed she was too. I leaned in slowly and kissed her. She kissed back and my life changed from that moment. Those lips were mine, and I didn't want to let them go.

Joe hit her arm and she looks over and he says something but I don't pay attention. I'm blinded by her beauty. She's too perfect for this world. I wonder why she had those scars on her arms and how many more is she hiding? I need to ask her these things but I don't know how.

Soon the movie ended and we were messing around and Sarai looked so happy being with us. She danced in the middle trying to get someone to dance with her, like in one of our challenges. She finally got someone to dance with her and we laughed and started walking up towards the register so she can get back to work. I decided to wait until she got out because there are alot of weirdos out walking around. She told me she got out at 1 am so I decided to stick around. When I sat down at a table by the arcade, I heard some shouting coming from the register area. I looked up and seen Sarai shouting at some dude. I walked up to them.

"... I didn't even say bye!" I heard the guy say.

I told him to leave her alone as I was already pissed off. I tried looking for a security guard to kick him out but as soon as I turned around, he threw a soda in Sarai's face. I was heated so I jumped at him and started swinging. I know this is gonna hurt me later but I don't care. This guy was threatening to hit my girl. I got him on the floor and started punching the shit out of him. Sarai tried splitting us up but he hit her in the face really hard and I heard a thump and crack at the same time. I got up and ran to her and my eyes swelled with tears. I called 911 and they answered.

"Hi my girlfriend hit the concrete, she passed out there's blood on the floor..." I said to the responder. The ambulance got there in 5 minutes as i used my fame for this. They knew me and knew that I was a fireman too so they got there quickly. They got Sarai on a stretcher and put her in the back.

"We have a free seat if you want it sir," one of the responders said. I got in with no hesitation. We started driving out and I called up Sal.

"Hey buddy can you come pick up my jeep from the theater and meet me at the hospital?" I asked Sal.

"Yeah what happened?" Sal asked.

"it's Sarai, some crazy dude punched her," I said.

"On my way," Sal hung up and I texted the other two about what happened, the ambulance got to the hospital and they took Sarai in. They had me do some paperwork. I didn't fill it in because I didn't know that much about her.

The other three guys got there and I still haven't heard anything about her. I started getting tears in my eyes as I thought of every worse case scenario. Sal hugged me as I held on to him and a doctor came out.

"Mr. Quinn?" The doctor said.

"Yes? Is she gonna be okay? " I replied as I stood up.

"She's stable right now, if you want you can go visit her," He started to say. I followed him to her room. She was attached to an IV and oxygen. I looked at her face and it's swollen purple. Her arms are revealed and I can clearly see her scars. My eyes start filling with tears. I try to bite my lip to not cry. I grabbed a hold of her hand and kissed it. I held the side of her face with my free hand.

"I will never let anyone hurt you, never again," I said to her as tears rolled down my cheeks and onto her hospital gown.

Sorry it took so long for me to update it. I've been extremely busy with school and I've been having really bad anxiety attacks. Anyways love you guys!! Thank you for all the kind words and love. I will update by this coming week because I'm gonna be busy this weekend most likely. 💕💕💕