Chapter 1: Reflection

(This takes place during the filming of Season 4 of Stranger Things)

   Beep beep. Beep beep. BEEP BEEP. "Ughh, damn alarm clock" David rolled over to hit the snooze button and quickly realized he was in his trailer. Alison was still at their apartment in California, but she was going to come visit in a week.

   He had just gotten to Atlanta yesterday and completely forgot he was there. "Well I have to start tomorrow so I guess I can go get some groceries today.", He walked to his bathroom and nearly hit his head on the doorway. He showered, brushed his teeth, then put on some jeans and a grey collared shirt. He checked the time on his watch. 10:48. He was so excited to see the kids. But he was most excited to see Winona. He had no idea when she would get there, but the kids would arrive around 6:00, so he could look forward to that.

   He got in his rental car, and used his GPS to find a grocery store nearby. After 20 minutes of fumbling with his phone, he finally found a little store called Newman's Supermarket.

   He walked in and almost tripped when he saw Winona with her back turned to him, trying on sunglasses. He just stood there, about 10 feet behind her and watched her put a pair of sunglasses on, give a cute smile into the mirror, then move on to the next pair. What he didn't know is that she could see his reflection in the mirror. She thought it was cute and sweet, she could feel that tightening in her stomach that she always felt around him. Quite honestly, she would have continued to try more sunglasses on if Scott hadn't come to put his arm around her. "Shit Scott! You scared me!", She said trying to keep her voice down. "Damn. You were really focused on those sunglasses.", Scott said sarcastically. Well, that wasn't only thing I was focused on, she thought.

   David was instantly hit with a ton of jealousy. He couldn't stand to see Scott's hands all over her. It killed him. Both David and Winona went on pretending that they hadn't seen each other.

   David got back to his trailer and started putting his groceries away. But he couldn't shake Winona out of his head. The way her skinny jeans complimanted her small curves, the way her chocolate brown curls fell just below her shoulders, the way her cheekbones looked when she smiled, even the way she lightly swung her arms when she walked.

   He was addicted to her and she was addicted to him, but they both wouldn't share their feelings, in fear of the other not feeling the same. And of course they were both dating different people. So they're happy. Aren't they?

(Sorry that this is so short. Hopefully I can make my next chapters longer. Also thank you to NoniHarbour and GallifreyGod for inspiring me to right my own fanfic. Thanks for reading!❤)
    ~
a