Chapter 4: Gaining strength

(Quick authors note: I did not proof read so if you see any errors please dont hesitate to say something and I will fix it. Okay that's all. Here is your feature presentation.)

The next day:
   8:37 am. Millie was sitting on the couch next to Finn eating breakfast. He watched her eat. Every little thing that she did was beautiful. He may only be 16 but he loved her and she loved him. He pretended to be asleep, just so that Millie would wake him up.

Millie's POV:
   He looks so lovely when when he's sleeping. I looked at the clock hanging from the wall across from me. 8:58 am. I should wake him up, it's almost 9.

   She walked a couple of steps closer to his bed. "Finn, time to wake up" I spoke softly through an unintentional smile. He opened his eyes - pretending that he was just waking up - "Hey, good morning cutie" he said as a flush of red sprang through my once pale cheeks. "The nurse is bringing you breakfast at 9:30" I told him. He nodded and motioned for me to sit next to him.

Timeskip to a week later cuz I'm lazy 😂

Ross Duffer's POV:
   "Now that the public knows about the crash, and that season 4 is going to be later than expected, we really need to go visit Finn." I said to Matt. "I was thinking just the same thing." He said.

Timeskip to the hospital

3rd person POV:
   Matt and Ross walked into the room. Noah, Gaten, Sadie, Caleb, and Millie were there with him. "Hey guys!" Finn said as the twins walked in the doorway. "What's up Wolfhard!" they said simultaneously. "Wow you still can't speak without saying the same thing" Finn said. Finn seemed to be doing pretty well. He was sitting up on the side of the bed, and using crutches to get to the bathroom. He should be released in four days. They hugged, talked, and had a few good laughes before heading back to the trailers with the kids - minus Finn obviously -.

Winona's POV:
   "What do we do?!" I yelled as I put a clean shirt on. "Babe. I don't know." David said in a calming voice. "Scott will be here tomorrow and Ali will be here in three days!" I yelled as I felt myself begin to cry. David was getting his shoes out of my closet, but immediately dropped them the second he saw tears well up in my eyes.

   He ran over to me almost tripping on the small table I was standing near. He pulled my tiny body into a tight hug. "It's okay. It will be okay. I promise. We just have to break up with them. Then it will all be over." He said softly. I looked up at him with a faint smile as he gently tapped his lips to mine. "You're right. I can't wait to be with you" I said. "If you only knew." David said letting out a small chuckle.

(Hey guys! Its definitely been a minute. 😅 I am very sorry for not posting in a while and breaking my promises of updating. I worked pretty hard on this chapter. I just want you guys to know that I will not be setting a schedule for updating. I haven't been following it (obviously) so I will just update when I can. It could be in an hour or month but I'm not going to give up on this fic. So yeah that's all 💙) ~Alia