~Chapter 38~

Hamin's P. O. V

"Yah! Housemaid!" he banged my door.

I groaned while moving around my bed.
"JJAJANGMYEON!!" he yelled.

"YAH! IMMA!!" he yelled, again so I quickly got up from my beauty sleep and opened the door.

"Baaah!! You look like you just came from the amazon! Plus you nearly gave me a heart attack." he jumped in surprise.
"What do you want?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm not going to be at home for today because my father needs me. But don't worry, my mom will accompany you here. She insisted, not me." he said then he left without saying goodbye.

"Nae.." I waved to myself then I threw myself back on my bed, until I heard the doorbell rang.

I groaned and wore my long grey cardigan. I looked at my window and j saw Mrs. Kim.

"Man, I thought he was lying." I panicked then I quickly brushed my hair with my fingers and ran downstairs.

I accidentally tripped and roll down the floor and it made a loud noise. I feel like laughing because I find it quite hilarious. I sounded like a dying horse when I fell.

It was painful actually..

I ignored the pain then i got up and opened the door.

"There you are, you got me worried. What happened? Did you fell?" she wall in while she scan my body.
"No." I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, right. Anyways, let's cook breakfast." she said while she walked to the kitchen.

I really tried my best to hold the pain so I just put out a poker face.
"Are you alright, my dear? You look like you are going to fart." she looked at me in concern and I gave her the 'OK' sign.

"okay... Why don't you take your bath first. I'll cook our breakfast. It must be tired for you." she put down her handbag and started placing the ingredients on the kitchen island.

"It's okay, I'll cook breakfast. You can rest here." I shake my head.
"No. No. No.. You look awful. Let me do it for you." she chuckled.

"But-"
"No buts sweetheart. Just go upstairs and take your bath." she smiled motherly.
"Nae, eomma- I mean.. Mrs. Kim.." I chuckled nervously

"I'm sorry.. You just reminded me of my mother." I ran upstairs.

After I took my bath, I quickly wore my red oversized sweater and my black denim shorts.

I tied up my hair into a messy bun then I slowly walked downstairs, like a wounded dog.

I scrunched my nose whenever my left foot touches the floor. I can't explain it.

The kitchen smells really good and it made me really hungry.
"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"I made tteok-bokki and a few gimbap." she smiled while rolling the gumball.

"I'll help to cut these." I took the knife and started cutting it.
"Thank you." she caressed my shoulder and I just smiled softly.

I helped her placed everything on the table then we sat and ate in silence until she broke it.
"Hamin-ah?"
"Mmm?" I hummed.

"Where are your parents? Minseok told me that you never told him anything about your parents." she asked and I stopped eating.

I sighed and gulped down my food.
"They're not around anymore." I bit my lip to hold my tears.
"Really? Did they left you?" she looked pissed.