Scenario~ Sam Guevenne x Reader

Practicing Magic~

> Sam would often hold your wrists, guiding your hands so the spell you're trying to cast works properly

>>Sometimes, when you and Sam are chilling, just laying next to each other on a starry night, Sam would cast a star spell, making the stars glow brighter and more colorful.

>>> Sam would not allow you to go to the College of Winterhold after the events that occurred, so he gathered every spell book there is and taught you magic himself.

>>>> Sometimes, you'd try to move things with your mind. But, of course, you don't know Telekinesis quite yet, which makes Sam laugh.

>>>>> When you are focusing really hard on a difficult spell, you'd close your eyes and Sam would take the opportunity to surprise you. He'd either kiss you or transform into his Dremora self and get super close to your face.

>>>>>> Magic is pretty hard, and you'd often find yourself giving up easily. Luckily, Sam gives you confidence and courage to restart and try again and again until you got it. 

>>>>>>> At night, you would hear some singing and humming from Sam as he used his magic to conjure a lute. It puts you to sleep quickly.

<3

212 words! Also, thanks for 16k! :D Really, it means a lot to me.