꧁𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧#2: 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡꧂

Alexis/ Kiara's P.O.V.

Here I am. Sitting on top of my roof watching the sunrise. It's 4 am and I just finished my um... let's say job.

My name is Kiara Black but I'm also known as Alexis Whiteford. I will explain later why. For now I need to get dressed for hell. Afterall I have to keep my nerd title up.

So let me catch you up on few things while I take a shower. In school everyone knows me as a scared shy nerd called Alexis Whiteford, who wears baggy clothes and has no friends and it's queen bee's and jocks punching bag. No one knows who I am outside of school. 

Well that's all you will need to know for now. Back to the story. I'm finished showering and I go to put some clothes on even my grandma wouldn't wear but you know you have to keep up your title now don't ya.

Anyway now that I have a my brown hair wig on, fake braces, glasses and brown contacts in I look in a mirror. Looking back at me is hopeless girl that has no faith in humanity.

I sign smile while turning around and heading downstairs to the kitchen and grabbing a protein bar, then heading out of the door and starting the 30 mins journey to school.

____SCHOOL_____

At school I put my head down while slowly walking up to the school building, trying to avoid the queen bitch and her minions.

As I'm walking I hear people whispering about Hunter, Louis and Cole coming back to school.

Ok let me tell you a bit about them. People in school say they were gone for a year. So I did some hacking and find out some stuff about them.

People also call them the 'bad boys' I don't get why. Like yes their 3rd most strongest gang in the world but like it's not like their gonna start shooting everyone out of no where and in general not many people in school know about them being in the gang. Well my luck can't get any better with having an extra 3 bullies.

As I was drowning in my thought I didn't realise I was walking towards the queen bitch who was standing near the door gambling with her minions until it was too late and I bumped into her.

She stumbled back few steps while I stood still mentally cursing myself for not watching where I was going. She looked at me in disgust like I was the slut here. "Watch where your going bitch" she squeaks while slapping me. I fake wince and fall to the ground.

I laugh mentally at how good of an actor I am. Like for real I couldn't even feel her slap hahaha. Anyway back to the present time again.

I quickly stand up holding my cheek while fake crying and running into school bathroom.  I look under the stalls to see if anyone is in here but I see no one so I wipe the fake tears and put a fake smile on my face. I walked out and went to my locker as the bell rang. Shit I'm going to be late to class. I quickly grab my English book and I run to my class.

As I arrive by the door I see everyone in the classroom through the window. I quickly hide behind the wall so people in the class don't see me and snitch on me. Now you see I have two options either go in and get detention after school or I could skip class. And yes i know it's not nerd like but nobody ever sees me so if I skip one lesson nothing would happen. So me being me I picked the latter and smoothly went out of the front entrance without being seen. As I slowly was walking towards the back of the school I heard muffled whispers. I stood still and listened to what those two people were saying. " -have you heard Satan is in the town. I heard they moved here" upon hearing that I smirked "Yea I heard" said the other person. As I realised it's Hunter and his best friend Louis I slowly moved away from them. Me the clumsy thing I am I stepped on a branch. Their talking stopped. I knew that was my que to run the fuck away from there. So I sprinted for my life. I heard them running behind me so I ran faster and quickly run into girls toilet. I hid in a bathroom stall standing up on the toilet in case they went as far as coming in here.