꧁𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧#10: 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙤꧂

Alexis/ Kiara's POV

Right now me and my angels are driving back to my new house while jamming to songs on the radio. Angelo (short for Deanangelo) is bouncing up and down in his seat exited to see his new home. All I could do was grin widely at the little prince. Once we reached our house I parked in the garage before reaching over and grabbing Angelo because even though he can walk a bit he still is 1 year old that's just leaning how to speak. I let Teo and Angel walk around by themselves while I took the small suitcase that had some of Angelos belongings. I will need to take him shopping later, I thought as I took Angelo towards the kitchen he was whining about being hungry. I sat him on the counter for a second while I took out the ingredients from the fridge. I quickly placed them on the counter next to Angelo then picked him up and told him I'm going to put some movie for him to watch while I cook. He just stared at me before nodding. I took him to the living room and put on Tangled since he was obsessed with it for some time now. I left him to watch the movie while I headed to the kitchen and started getting to work.

I decided to make homemade pizza. While it was baking in the oven I went over to Angelo to see him sleeping on the couch while Angel and Teo were surrounding him protectively also sleeping. I mentally awed as I took a picture of them. I turned the tv off before picking up my little baby up. He yawned as I whispered into his eyes "close your eyes baby it's just mummy" he just put his head on my shoulder and went back to sleep. By now Angel and Teo are already awake so they just follow me upstairs to my room, Deanangelos room is still not ready seeing I wasn't expecting them so soon, but anyway I put him onto my bed. I changed him into his pjs before tucking him under my covers. I helped Angel and Teo to get on bed since they were still to small to hop on by themselves. They just joined Angelo laying next to his side. I smiled at them before heading downstairs. I took the pizza out of the oven. I cut it up into triangles before I heard the door bell ring.

I put everything and headed towards the door. I looked through the peek whole only to see Hunter, Cole and Louis standing there. "Shit,shit,shit" I muttered under my breath as I ran upstairs to put my wig, braces and contacts in. I quickly headed to the doors and said "wait hold up getting dressed" before I run upstairs again to change to my nerdy clothes. While putting my glasses on I opened the door. Hunter and Louis are smirking while Cole is grinning before shouting "PIZZA" as he runs into my kitchen. I swear if he wakes up my little prince I'm going to slit his throat. I let Hunter and Louis walk in before I ask "what are you doing here?" because honestly I'm not sure either. It's still school time. If I was in school I would be in my 4th lesson right now out of my 7.

"We just wanted to see if your okay seeing you run out of that classroom and weren't in any of your classes" Hunter says. "Awww the bad boy cares about me" I fake coo while Hunter is annoyed and Louis chuckles. "YOU MAKE THE BEST PIZZA EVER" Cole shouts from the kitchen as I give myself a small smile while shaking my head at him. As I turn my head back to the guys in front of me I head Angelo crying upstairs. I quickly run upstairs in speed of time ignoring questioning glances at me.

I burst into my room before going up to Angelo and hugging him to my chest. I whisper sweet nothings to him while he calms down. I feel gazes on me so I turn towards my bedroom door to see Hunter, Louis and Cole standing there with wide eyes and mouths wide open. "Close your traps before you catch flies" I said smirking slightly when they shut their mouths shut. I feel Angelo turn his head from my chest towards them "Mwammy who are Dey?" he asked quietly, obviously shy in front of new people however it was so quiet in here that the guys clearly heard it making their eyes widen even bigger. I roll my eyes at them before turning towards Angelos curious eyes and answering "they are mummy's friends" his eyes brighten before he asked excitedly "are they lwike Unwcle Jack?" I chuckle at him as he is bouncing excited about his theory before I answer "you can say that. Now let's get you downstairs to get some food into that little stomach of yours" I pick him up while Angel and Teo follow after me. As I walk out of my bedroom making my way through their frozen figures I hear a squeal behind me. I turn around and I see Cole kneeling down trying to pet Angel. I just shook my head at him before walking downstairs to the kitchen to see what's left of the pizza I made. I can say one thing not much was left. I hear them slowly following me. I sat Angelo on the couch and turned on Tangled again.